Els

Large 4 bed / 2 bath duplex apartment (sleeps 6 + 2 children) near Side
Situated in a small complex of just 35 apartments, this brand new apartment on two floors comprises of living room with open kitchen, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, several balconies and roof terrace. Fully furnished and equipped with airconditioning in all rooms, kitchen with hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Also flat screen tv and washing machine present.
The complex has 2 outdoor swimming pools, 1 indoor pool and 24 hour security. It is located at the edge of the village of Ilica, just a few kilometers from the towns of Side and Manavgat and about 2.5 kms from the beach at Kumköy. Dolmus connections with all of these places. Village shop 500m.
Ideal base for lots of excursions, such as Alanya, Antalya, Köprülü National Park, Aspendos, Perge, Selge etc.
Please send pm for availability and rates for 2010. Long term lets also possible.

123tkic.jpg
vhydyr.jpg

23pph2.jpg
dol4lh.jpg

15yzwjn.jpg
2zyyj4j.jpg

Last edited:

Els

Fran, I sent you a pm couple of days ago. Maybe you did not see it.

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Hello Els - good luck with the rental - looks superb. Am in UK now - are you back in Holland? When are you back in Illica? Hope to see you again there soon...

Els

Thanks Angela. Yes unfortunately I am back in Holland now, but feeling homesick for Turkey every day. I don't think we shall be over until spring now unless I sell one of the remaining properties. Will keep you posted.

Could you let me have the name of the agency you use for letting your villa and apartment please?

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Look forward to meeting up with you again in the Spring then Els .. let me know when you know your dates ... in the meantime - I rent my apt only in July and August each year, otherwise I live there! ... but the villa was rented out, but now up for sale, and was property managed by Side Riviera Properties who are just around the corner from your friend Anita... Graham and Pat who are English own it, and their daughter Sara also helps out ... they also do - airport pick ups for 60 uk pounds round trip/return ... help with shopping and best bargains ... sell properties ... property management .... cleaning of apts and villas .... laundry .... welcome packs .... arrange private tours/trips out ... etc

Els

Thanks Angela, I will contact Graham and Pat. I am also advertising it on Atraveo, which is a letting site which does not charge up front, but just takes 15% of the total rent as commission. I used them before for our villa in Colakli and had lots of nice careful German and Dutch tenants who booked through them.

Noticed from one of your other posts that you will be back in Side in January, you lucky thing!

Els

Angela, I have sent you a pm regarding a rental enquiry.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom