JoH

Laptop Wıreless Hotspots, Turgutreıs
Hı Folks

Does anyone know of a wıreless hotspot ın or around Turgutreıs, please?

Just want to turn up wıth the laptop and get onlıne!!

Thanks,

Jo :)

parrot

With the internet cafes being so cheap,why bother.

Last edited:

mollag

Kipper restorer
I heard from a friend of a friend that there is a hotspot in the park outside of the belidye main offices. :307bt:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Pardon my ignorance but is a password required for a hotspot access?

C

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Some of them are not protected, so no password is required.

P

Paul&Linda

Good post. Will let hubby know as he is bringing his laptop out this summer too. Does anyone know if customs have any probs with bringing them out and if they are taxed on arrival?

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Paul&Linda said:
Good post. Will let hubby know as he is bringing his laptop out this summer too. Does anyone know if customs have any probs with bringing them out and if they are taxed on arrival?

Have taken my laptop many times, not had any problems.

neutral

They normally just ask you to power on the laptop at the security check point to make sure they work.

Three place I know for Wireless connetions are Mudo. on the Square by the sea, Boom in the marina and also Du bar in the Marina. although some of the bars in bar street do offer this as well but not sure which ones.

JoH

Thanks very much

Wıll check them out and keep you ınformed

Jo

Naseeb

Hi I have brought my laptop with me noone at the customs have asked me any questions.I live in Karabag behind karaca hotel and use hotel's connection.Of course with there permission but the problem is that the signal is adequate on the top roof I cannot use it during the day as it is too hot and too bright in the evening I have couple of hours like now I am typing away in the dark. Please any suggestons. Will longer leed to my room will do the trick.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom