nwclio

Laptop for sale
I have got my daughters laptop if anyone's interested, just don't tell her its for sale!
Its a Acer Travelmate 4060 with 2 GB ram and a mobile Pentium Processor running at 1.86 GHz. It has a large upgraded 160GB hard drive for storing films and music and is WIFI enabled and is complete with Acer shoulder bag and can be preloaded with most software before purchase. Price is £250 to go to my residency permits, or the daughters...lol

Peregrine

Laptop for sale
I have got my daughters laptop if anyone's interested, just don't tell her its for sale!
Its a Acer Travelmate 4060 with 2 GB ram and a mobile Pentium Processor running at 1.86 GHz. It has a large upgraded 160GB hard drive for storing films and music and is WIFI enabled and is complete with Acer shoulder bag and can be preloaded with most software before purchase. Price is £250 to go to my residency permits, or the daughters...lol

I didnt realise you were such a cruel father!

nwclio

Laptop for sale
I was just giving people a choice as I am selling my laptop or the girls laptop. As long as I sell one, they can which ever doesnt sell. It wont make too much difference to either of them as all they do is go on MSN and Facebook! Bit of a waste if you ask me..
Both for sale and both in great condition..Any questions just ask.

niyaz

Laptop for sale
I think you are being unfair selling your daughter's laptop. Do they have a say. And going on msn or facebook is not waste of time. I go on facebook and have a really good time. You are a bad daddy !

maggie

Laptop for sale
Nwclio is not a bad Dad at all he has stated he has two lap tops for sale !!!

If he sells one of them he has said the girls can use the other .

How is that being a bad Dad????

At times we all sell things to we think we dont really need to try and raise some money.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Peregrine

Laptop for sale
Nwclio is not a bad Dad at all he has stated he has two lap tops for sale !!!

If he sells one of them he has said the girls can use the other .

How is that being a bad Dad????

At times we all sell things to we think we dont really need to try and raise some money.

Hugs Maggie xxx

it was in jest y'know

nwclio

Laptop for sale
I didnt realise you were such a cruel father!

Terrible I know!
I know your jestin mate so I dont take it to heart, its when others I dont know jump on the bandwagon it gets personal..
Laptops are still for sale and I am surprised that there has not been more interest in either of them. They are both great for surfing the web and with 160Gb my daughters laptop is great for storing music or films..
Any questions just ask!
http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/local-market/24820-permits-v-laptop.html

hijo

in my own clique
Laptop for sale
..very confused with this thread...heres a member trying to sell a laptop ..and just getting a load of stick..you have another bloke already apologising about a bad post ,Zuberdust,also contraversial posts....whats next bad spelling (or typos)..get a life ,we are her for advice , helping people ....ps its not all about smilies..

Harem

I've cliqued
Laptop for sale
..very confused with this thread...heres a member trying to sell a laptop ..and just getting a load of stick..you have another bloke already apologising about a bad post ,Zuberdust,also contraversial posts....whats next bad spelling (or typos)..get a life ,we are her for advice , helping people ....ps its not all about smilies..

Hijo, we've been through tbe bad spelling thing. We are not allowed to comment on people's bad spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nwclio

Laptop for sale
The original post was to sell one of my laptops so I can put the money towards my residency permits and the rest of the family including my daughters, whos laptop is one of the ones for sale!
Both are good spec and come complete with XP home installed and any other software you ask for if i have it. Both are good prices so come on and buy one please!
Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom