Landscaping costs
Hi All,

We've managed to get most of the house sorted out so now we need to tackle the garden.
The garden isn't huge but its just soil which is full if bits of rubble etc.
We are looking to have it rotovated and an area grassed (around 40-50sqM). We intend to put plants/trees in ourselves but we can't manage the heavy work.
Has anyone had similar work done and roughly what did it cost?

Cheers
Ann

lynne

Landscaping costs
Whre abouts are you Ann ? Oooops I just read it again.............Dalaman. Sorry !
Lynne

kaplumba

Landscaping costs
I don't know if this is any help. My garden was done by the developer however my Turkish neighbour didn't like his grass so he had it all taken up and new top soil put down and then he had some Ugandan grass put in. Its brown when it gets planted in clumps and then spreads out and goes green within a couple of months. I've never seen anything like it before. He told me it cost the equivilent of £200 sterling for his small garden. I thought that was a lot.
The gardener I employed to keep my garden ticking over charges YTL25 a day. However his day is from about 17.00 until 19.30!!

Last edited:

Spike

Landscaping costs
Hi Ann,

We found a very good plant centre who do landscaping. Coming from Dalaman head north to the main Marmaris - Gocek road, turn left at the roundabout (Atakent Kavsagi), go about 1/2 - 3/4 mile towards Ortaca and on the left side (after the restaurant and the place that sells bamboo and big plant pots) you'll see the enormou greenhouse set back about 100 yards from the road. We were going to get the guy to come to our place to give us a price for some landscaping and stonework on our last visit when we met you, but we ran out of time. Marjo's coming out again to Dalaman in a few days time, so she'll give you a call or I think you also have our number. Do you have a Turkish number now, if so please PM me.

Jim

Latest Posts

Top Bottom