Sniffy

Debs
Landscape gardeners Datca
Can anyone recommend any landscapers to give me a quote.... or even better, a quote and some ideas! In Datca or who will travel there. The garden needs attention and this is now the next job on the list!

Some sort of slabbing/paving...small perimeter wall / screening with plants and making a bit more private and extension to existing terrace

Also - and this might seem like a really daft question - can I get this type of work done mid summer, or is it like construction and is preferred done when not so hot......?

Any help appreciated :0)

zakkum

Hi Sniffy
I can recommend the Melissa Garden Centre in Eski Datca. My english friends who retired in Datca 4 years ago engaged the owner to carry out work for them and they were delighted -prices were reasonable. He has a good knowledge of plants, good healthy trees, shrubs, climbers, plants etc, supplies soil, fertilizers and containers. Also on site is his new shop which used to be situated near the harbour called "Egyptian Bazaar" - he is a herbalist and stocks a wide range of interesting herbs, spices and other fascinating goods. Both him and his wife speak english. If memory serves me correctly his name is Temal Reise. Do not expect it to be like an english garden centre however!
zakkum

Hi Sniffy
Yes I agree with Zakkum, we used Temel (he is a neighbour of ours as we have a house in Eski Datca and he did a brilliant job). He is a very good and caring gardener and a lovely person as well. He is situated at the back of the Limon Garden Centre on the main road -PM me if you want further details etc.
Regards
Lorraine

Hi Sniffy

I know Temel too (too many years to remember!!) and I know my friends used a local gardener who was also very good. Will get his name and number for you next week and post it. The hard landscaping can be done in summer but planting is obviously better later in the year.

Sniffy

Debs
Many thanks for your help - in that case I will try and get a couple of quotes so that the hard stuff can be done this summer - Linda if yould forwrd the number I'd be really grateful.
ps. I bought a sofa just like yours, grrr lol!!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom