v6cod

Living in Okcular
Landscape Fabric in Ortaca/Dalaman area.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy landscape fabric in the Ortaca/Dalaman area.

We were told there was somwhere in Ortaca back in March but failed to find it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

turtle-webs

v6cod said:
Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy landscape fabric in the Ortaca/Dalaman area.

If its for putting under gravel we found an excellent alternative - flour bags, the bakery in Dalyan gave us loads for a couple of Lira and we cut them open and laid flat. Its a tight mesh and lets the water through but doesn't let the weeds up.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Thats exactly what we want it for, thanks for the tip I will be paying them a visit next month when we are over.

pldouglas

v6cod said:

We used cheap plastic tarpalin (bright blue but it didn't matter when covered with chippings) it seems to be fine a year on.

matty

Hi John
The garden centre that sells the landscape matting is a large garden centre situated on the left hand side past the topricana on the main road from Dalaman to Ortaca.
We brought ours from the U.K. You can get 2 rolls for 6 pounds from pound stretcher.

Good luck

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Thanks Matty I will give them a visit to see what they do.

Bringing some over isn't an option unfortunately as we have quite a few bits and pieces to take out already and we need over 100m2 of the stuff.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom