phildow-ips

Land for Sale In Akbuk
Hi Everyone.
I am new to this site and am looking for some help. I have purchased a plot of Land in Akbuk about 3 years ago with the intention of holding on to it and then potentially building on it in the future. I am now so busy with my business that I know I will not have the time to do anything with it in the next 6 years. How would I go about selling it ?? Is there a list of local developers any where ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Phil

alison09400

Land for Sale In Akbuk
Hi and welcome to the forum.

You can click on the Crescent Homes link at the top right hand corner of this page.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Land for Sale In Akbuk
Hi Phil,

250 to 400 mtr plots on the flat are going for between 15 -30k in that area. If you want to sell quickly Id contact a few agents and see if any of them wants to buy it themselves. If not, they can all put it on their books.

Good luck :)

phildow-ips

Land for Sale In Akbuk
Hi Kym,

Any idea on which agents to contact or where to find there details ?? The land is 5,040 m2, would we be better selling it as individual plots or as a whole ?

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Land for Sale In Akbuk
Hi Phil,

Without having all the details I can't really advise you. I will pm you our business email address by pm and you can contact me through that.

There are a few agents here who are also builders so I will send you their details as well :)

jessybe92

Land for Sale In Akbuk
Hi

This is Sue. Could you please send me your contact number or email address to I can contact you more directly as I would like to talk to you about your land.

Many Thanks

Sue Boran

kemerkid

________
Land for Sale In Akbuk
This member has not logged in in over a year. Either sold it or had a change of heart. If this land has Imar it is worth a pretty penny.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom