russ holt

land for sale altinkum / akbuk
i currently own 2 plots of land. each plot is 5,000sq. metres. i also own a small plot of about 650sq. metres. the land is called balova land. it is next to the land being developed at yesiltepe. however, the views from this land are stunning. it does not have a sea view. the views are of mountains.i am led to believe you can build up to 8 villas on each plot.if you go and view the land you will see a old derelict restaurant and swimming pool and some old dutch single storey villas still being used. the land is basically 200 years from the swimming pool. i am looking to sell the land as a whole or in small plots or do you know of a good builder who could develop this land in exchange for a free villa. i am a new member to this forum. regards, russ holt

Peregrine

...................... the land is basically 200 years from the swimming pool. ......................., russ holt

russ - would that be light years?

on a more serious note you need to find yourself a development partner - a builder and an estate agent. That way you can make the most of the opportunity

a word of caution - why on earth would you accept the recommendation for a builder or developer from someone on here that you dont know? The Turkish property business is so fraight with problems that if it was me I would be looking for a recommendation from someone I knew and trusted

be careful, or you mught find yourself in big trouble (financially) as there are some fiersome sharks out there. Think about taking out a loan or whatever it is that secures the land and means no-one else can sell it

good luck

PS - and welcome to the forum!

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Oops - disregard my suggestion to move this post (I've gone boss-eyed & read Test Area instead of Akbuk sub-forum). Doh!
Carol

Last edited:

russ holt

thanks for the replies. have a good new year everybody.regards, russell. you can build your new villas in the new year.

russ holt

if anybody is interested in viewing the plots of land i have a good friend called wayne who has a villa in akbuk who will show you the land .you can contact him on 00905467981404

Latest Posts

Top Bottom