ivy

Lampshades
Does anyone know if I were to take lamp shades from this country u.k. to altinkum if they would fit their fittings.

Aladin

Lampshades
From what we have seen they should fit. Bulbs are often the screw in type. In our area there is an abundance of lighting shops selling a wide range to suit all tastes and at very reasonable prices.

alain01

Lampshades
From a "LECKY"... the light fittings are the same size in Turkey but, as mentioned, the bulb is sometimes an Edison Screw "ES" ..not Bayonet Cap "BC"..Alan.

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Lampshades
Ivy

Light fittings are cheaper over there than here and they come and put them up free of charge. The selection is great and they have beautiful modern ones.

Anna

Aladin

Lampshades
Not worth the hassle of having any shipped over unless it is a small part of a big load or has sentimental value.

sharron

Lampshades
Yes Ivy the shades over there beat ours hands down they are fantastic.On average they cost £5 to £7 each

ivy

Lampshades
Could you point me in the right direction as they seemed expensive the ones I looked at were all fancy crystal etc.

I don't want to be spending a lot of time looking for shades.

BRUSANDRA

Lampshades
hi ivy we got 2large fanlights for the bedrooms 3large crystel lghts with 5 bulbs in each. 2 large plaster orniments. all from the same shop they came and fitted them all. averything for .140 pounds. but these are light fittings. so i dont no if you mean shades that just fit over your lights sandra??

Latest Posts

Top Bottom