yorkster

Lake view
Hi, we have purchased off plan in 2007 with a completion due in Nov 2009 on Lake View. We have recieved e-mails from the developer telling us the appartment will not be ready in time and asking us to swap appartments/sites. Is anyone else in the same perdicument? How are you proceeding?

Cheers Yorks.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Lake view
Hi, we have purchased off plan in 2007 with a completion due in Nov 2009 on Lake View. We have recieved e-mails from the developer telling us the appartment will not be ready in time and asking us to swap appartments/sites. Is anyone else in the same perdicument? How are you proceeding?

Cheers Yorks.

Do you have a solicitor in Turkey?

Biker Bob

Winchman

Lake view
Is this the developer telling you this or agent...namely MRI? If it's MRI ignor it, it's just a con to get to to buy on MRI developements. If it's the developer telling you are better off emailing them direct to clarify.

yorkster

Lake view
I purchased through mri, they say they have had other clients e-mail them about this. The origional e-mail that told me was from some one claiming to be representing the builders.

Peregrine

Lake view
Hi, we have purchased off plan in 2007 with a completion due in Nov 2009 on Lake View. We have recieved e-mails from the developer telling us the appartment will not be ready in time and asking us to swap appartments/sites. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Cheers Yorks.

now theres a surprise (not!!)

PS - welcome to the forum

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Lake view
I am afraid it looks like the start of a very possible expensive nightmare. Make sure your lawyer is a good one and has English references. What your going through is not unusual.

Biker Bob

Lake view
Yorkster,
I would suggest that you contact Artev first to clarify the situation. I wouldn't say that Lake View would be ready in November, but the work is continuing. Having said that with MRI not selling in Turkey anymore and Artev not advertising this site on their website as an on-going project I am not really sure how they are now selling the remaining units. (It may be down to an exclusive agreement that they had)
Email for Artev is artevaftersales@artevglobal.com
Brian

Planner

Lake view
Hi All,

Artev has informed us that the Lake View development is now split into two phases. Phase 1 will consist the Eagle section only and will be completed by Nov 09. Work on Phase 2 consisting of Hawk, Falcon and Canary is suspended with no completion date. I suspect phase 2 will not be completed for sometime if at all.

Artev are asking those people that have purchased in phase 2 to transfer to Phase 1 (Eagle) or to one of their other developments. They are not offering any deposit return.

It is unclear whether they will complete any of the facilities now that the development is so small as they refer to the facilities at Lakeside not Lake View.

This is not the development I signed up for but as I purchased on Eagle and this is still going ahead, I suppose there is no chance in getting back my 30% deposit particularly with Legal Independence as my Lawyer.

Planner

Last edited:
Lake view
We know some friends who have been asked to do a similar thing as the person(s) who started this tread.
Five years later they still haven't received their Tapu and have been asked for thousands more to get it.
So please beware.

gren

Lake view
Is Lake view next door to Flamingo or is it the building site down on the East side of the highway?

sasha

Lake view
Lakeview is next to Lakeside Gardens not Flamingo.
I was at Lakeside gardens last week and there is some work going on I assume on the Phase 1 area.
There doesn't appear to be much happening in the other areas but that is expected for this time of year. We have purchased on Lakeside Gardens from SArtev and have had no problem getting the Tapu

yorkster

Lake view
Hi All,

Artev has informed us that the Lake View development is now split into two phases. Phase 1 will consist the Eagle section only and will be completed by Nov 09. Work on Phase 2 consisting of Hawk, Falcon and Canary is suspended with no completion date. I suspect phase 2 will not be completed for sometime if at all.

Artev are asking those people that have purchased in phase 2 to transfer to Phase 1 (Eagle) or to one of their other developments. They are not offering any deposit return.

It is unclear whether they will complete any of the facilities now that the development is so small as they refer to the facilities at Lakeside not Lake View.

This is not the development I signed up for but as I purchased on Eagle and this is still going ahead, I suppose there is no chance in getting back my 30% deposit particularly with Legal Independence as my Lawyer.

Planner
PLANNER, seems like we are both in the same sinking ship! How are you proceeding? Legal advice (from a uk firm), going on with a swap and completion, or taking a hit and swallowing the bitter pill of possibally losing the deposit? Any other options???

Cheers Yorks.

Planner

Lake view
Hi Yorks,

I may have been a bit previous with my statement about Legal independence. I have to say, so far, they have been really helpful and offered various options moving forward which I am not at this stage prepared to post on an open forum. I suggest, if LI is your lawyer, give them a call. There might be an option to suit you as well. All is not lost just yet. :24:

Regards

Planner

yorkster

Lake view
PLANNER

Thanks for the response m8, do you have their phone number as all we have is e-mail and get no response from that?

yorkster

Lake view
Hi again Planner, don't worry about the phone number, foung it in our paperwork. Spoke to LI and see what you mean, seams to be fully on side. R U going out for another inspection trip with a view to swap sites? PM us if you do not want to post info on the site! Would be good to know what other people are doing.

Cheers Yorks.

amar

Lake view
We also purchased an off plan at lakeview in 2007 with completion November 2009.
We have had e-mails from Artev urging us to swap and are offering us a 3 days inspection trip paid by Artev.

The reason, due to lack of the number of the sales they have devided the project in two phases, this change had been announced to MRI in 2008 May for them to contact to the clients. But I assume this has never been announced by MRI to the clients.

I then asked the qustion, what if i do not want to swap, and the reply from Artev is ::
the construction at Lakeview is still on going and as I have explained to you on my previous e-mail that the first phase including the Eagle apartments will be completed, so your apartment will be ready , the only problem is that if you stay at Lakeview you will be the only home owner who is staying at. All our Lakveiw clients has swapped their unit or cancell the purchase and lost their deposit.

Sounds like blackmail to me, has anyone had any further replies regarding Lakeview from Artev
I would be interested to hear.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Lake view
sounds like a con to me, but surely this will start the process of military clearance etc all over again, what if you have an ipotec to cover your deposit etc

martin,

amar

Lake view
It certainly sounds like a con to me also.
I have e-mailed our people at Legal Independance asking for clarification on our position, most likely wait about a month or so for a reply
Alan

Planner

Lake view
Just to let you know that I have finally got back from Artev just over 50% of my deposit back which I suppose is better than nothing.

Regards

Planner

Top Bottom