Lake Tuzla
Hi
Have anyone been to see the new lake tuzla Apatments
under construction.

This site is is part of Aston Lioyd group

I have seen some of the photo updates which look good
but these are theis photo's.

the view is over looking the lake.

Told the buildings are on the planned time and will be ready in Set/Oct.

Would welcome any up-dates.

Thanks

Chris

Whistler

Cool as Folk!
Lake Tuzla
Not exactly sure where these apartments are.
There is a new development next to Lakeside Gardens (Artev) and right next to my apartment with no obvious developer information on it. Some of the pictures look as though it could be this one and I have been trying to determine what it is (see another thread on this forum!

They were going at it with a vengeance in early may but I uinderstand that building will have to stop soon for the summer season.
Not much to say as all the villas built were just shells but the location is OK if a bit steep. Views are to die for.

Good luck

Lake Tuzla
Chris,

Aston Lloyd is an agent not a developer. The pictures on the the Aston Lloyd website clearly show the lake with Turquoise, FCC and Lakeside beyond. I was in the area last month and I would not say that the developments on that side of the lake were anywhere near completion and the pictures also support this view with major works still to be undertaken.

Whistler,

The site next to Lakeside Garden is Lake View, which is also being developed by Artev. Google: Lake View Bodrum for details and site plan. There is also a further development above Lake View which initially went bankrupt, however, work now also seems to have started again.

Brian

cap2486

Lake Tuzla
Brian

Thank you for your up-date

What is your view on the location of tulza
have you a place near?
Are their places to eat/shop?
is a car a must.

i will be coming over in Sept so will also make a visit to see the latest
on the apartments.

Thanks
any comments will be welcomed

Chris

reclaim

Lake Tuzla
We are working with a financially strong UK developer in the Gulluk area who is willing, to accept Aston lloyd deposits against their luxury finished property, they will then undertake court action to recover the deposits in Turkey or the UK, at their cost. It would mean you have a property rather then a bad debt. The developer will also provide a 10 year non status payment plan for the balance of funds. If you are interested please register at Reclaim your deposit the developer is Signature Resorts ( part of Galliard homes Uk). I hope this provides another option for you to consider.

Regards Daren

Latest Posts

Top Bottom