pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Ladies tlf T shirts PLEASE !!!!
Well i cant speak for other ladies , But I think its about time Ladies had more feminie T shirts , The ones featured are manly , Or i could sleep ine them !!! A nice slevveless v kneck would be lovely Or even a Strappy one for those long very hot days , I no i would buy a couple and proudly were them n But i could't wear one of these thier like a nightshirt on a woman , High Kneck muche to hot Sleeves to sweaty , So come on Tlf Get us girlie ones , These are fine for the men , But not to glam for us ladirs , If you do it now we should have them ready for next season !!!!!Any Ladies Agree With me ??? I Vote for ladies T shirts please !
:34:

ok i'm washing my mouth out ok Diae...

Last edited:

maggie

Yes I agree some strappy little numbers would be very nice.

Have worn my man size one to bed.!!!!!
Hugs Maggie xx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I agree,i did order a t shirt but would never wear it out and about.

Crikey, I had to have are re-take then I thought somone had posted on my behalf, I had my little teddy avatar for ages, lol, he'll be bacK in the Spring-time.

P.S Why not weat it?

Last edited:

v6cod

Living in Okcular
ladytlf.jpg

How about this for a design girls :bounce:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Could I have one with smaller tassels please, lol. Some men may look good in it too.

:28:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I'll have one of those too please v6cod LOL!!!

We could have The Golden Girls are on Tour printed on the back, for our cyber holiday, well it could become real one day, who knows, the world is our Lobster, lol. V6cod, to the rescue, we'll have to have a fitting tho'.

Been thinking Girls, we need an urgent meeting to sort out who our Masters are going to be here, how useful they are to us etc;etc.

Last edited:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Sorry SS the golden girls don't have masters !!! we're not slaves my dear . And take orders from no man .. We are the masters of them . they will do our bidding ok . If we say fetch they fetch . if we say drink they fetch . if we say bill please they fetch waiter AND pay him . Then we say taxi ....and goodnight been nice to no ya ...Diane

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Sorry SS the golden don't have masters !!! we're not slaves my dear . And take orders from no man .. We are the masters of them . they will do our bidding ok . If we say fetch they fetch . if we say drink they fetch . if we say bill please they fetch waiter AND pay him . Then we say taxi ....and goodnight been nice to no ya ...Diane

That's what I mean we need an urgent meeting to sort out the pecking order, of who's any good to us, the Master is only the title (you know Male), they'll then think they are the Masters, but we'll be pulling their strings. V6cod for example can get making our T Shirts, lol. Don't tell them, they're not here now.

:20::40:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom