Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Labour going forward
Would it be fair to say at the end of the day most English are centre/ centre right so any real change to establishment politics is a non runner

I mean Labour are basically the same old Blair nonsense and there's hardly a cigarette paper between the 2 main parties when push comes to shove. I mean there's probably as many privileged elite and millionaire types in Labours upper echelons as the Tories

Yes we have the well meaning trendy left dipping their toe into slightly more of a change agenda at times but the English electorate went straight back to type and run Corbyn etc out of town

If I were English (!!!!!!l) I would certainly not vote for either tweedledee or tweedledum party and sadly that leaves you with no one

I should state my opinion is merely an observation and I do understand there's decent well meaning Mps within Labour who given the chance would opt for a more radical agenda

Sadly however I just dont see that ever chiming with the English electorate

Last edited:

Mushroom

Labour going forward
Goof for her,

She was obviously selfless in her determination to do what she believed was right and that's a rare characteristic in MPs

She was rewarded with a P45. The press article is from September 2018. Since then, the area is having a housing boom, construction boom and a boost to the coffers from Boris. Plus of course, we have since had a pandemic. The doomsters in September 2018 could never have made all those predictions.

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Labour going forward
And the hits just keep coming

Theres more revelations everyday about the corruption and sleaze that festers within the Tory regime and yet only for the press there would be no accountability for the disgrace

Labour long since ceased to be a credible opposition and are now at times a hindrance as their cosy hands off relationship with the Tories shields the fraudsters conmen and schisters in Johnsons cabal of self serving thieves

I genuinely feel for the decent English come election time as god knows who you can vote for

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom