Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l have been threatened
Today a group of people got out of the car in front of the gate of my house and said are you Bobthenob.l said yes how can l help.Where they replied by saying you been putting bad things about us on the forun about yasmin gardens.
after that l was physically assaulted and l ran upstairs to call the Jarndarma.l can't say anymore because l am just in a terrible state at the moment

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
l have been threatened
Bob, I am sick to hear of this, my god, hope you're ok and they have left your property. I hope also too that your wife is with you and that she has come to no harm.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
l have been threatened
Hi Bob

This is dispicable behaviour, i hope the police sort it out for you and you make a full recovery.

What cowardly people, I hope they get locked up.

Keep us posted , you have all our support.

Eve

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l have been threatened
l can't say what l want to say,due to aggressive come back that can occur.l don't trust them and what their capable of.l'll deal with it through the Jarndarma.

hijo

in my own clique
l have been threatened
..obviously someone you know that gave them your address...i hope you told the Jandarma the threat was related to the jasmin gardens.. and see if they can do something about it ,even to scare them of from doing it again ..i would recomend installing cctv..just a thought..

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
l have been threatened
Bob, contact the foreign police. They are much better equiped to deal with this then the Jandarma I believe .see what they say atleast. How many were there Bob

Bob

Last edited:

Tess

l have been threatened
Bob, I am horrified, hope you and your wife are okay, call upon anyone you can locally police/jandarma etc etc, anyone !!!! to help, this is atrocious!!

suzyq

l have been threatened
I am so very sorry to hear what happened to you, I hope neither you or your wife were aren't badly hurt.

Hijo, I don't think it would be difficult to find anyone especially if they have got pictures of their house in their gallery.

Hope they catch them.

tjd

l have been threatened
Bob - take care - I hope you and your family are all OK. Letting the authorities deal with it is the right thing to do.

pldouglas

l have been threatened
What a truly dreadful experience, our sincere good wishes go out to you and yours Bob.
Since they must be keeping an eye on this forum perhaps they would like to know what bad press they have just given Yasmin Gardens (whatever that is) and that this sort of behaviour will not be forgiven or forgotten.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l have been threatened
l tried to phone the jarndarma but they hung up due to the language barrier.l need a person to help me please

Tess

l have been threatened
Can you get a neighbour to ring them Bob, try to express Emergency!!!!

Are they local people ie Turkish or English folks who attacked you Bob, who are you dealing with ??? Do you know ???
I wonder which is the best route to go to avoid reprisals !!!
I understand no one should be let off with anything as sinister as this but your future safety may be in jeopardy!!

carolk

R.I.P
l have been threatened
Oh Bob, I am so sorry to hear this awful news. Please stay as safe as you can! x x

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
l have been threatened
well as much as u wont belive me, i hope ur ok and they didnt hurt u severly! just stay positive man!.... and obviosuly there r 'moles' or spies here and this site gets monitored!... keep safe! :)

giglets

l have been threatened
Is anyone on the Forum a close neighbour of Bob's.
If so, get round to his home and give him support immediately.
Is there a fluent Turkish speaking member who can call the police on his behalf?

Dave

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
l have been threatened
Well if they think that Bob's fair warnings to the public have hurt their sales.....this just killed them. Not smart.

Biker Bob

jewel

l have been threatened
Bob ring a Turkish friend or get an English friend to come round with a Turkish friend that you trust. Then get the Turkish friend to contact Jendarma or Police and i need be speak to someone at Yasmin Gardens and see what they say.Hope you are OK Bob. jewel x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom