bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Kuwait suicide bomb death toll rises
The World is becoming more unsafe by the day .

Allegedly a ISIS scum suicide bomber goes into a Shia mosque on Friday prayers for maximum effect and blows himself up .

The hope is to divide this mainly Sunni country from it minority Shia neighbours by sowing revenge amongst the communities and set another ME country aflame .

My sympathies go to the families . and again today I say shame on this ISIS scum .

Kuwait Shia mosque blast death toll 'rises to 25'

Kuwait Shia mosque blast death toll 'rises to 25' - BBC News

Ceni

Ceni
Just goes to show how low this muslim sh*tholes will go! Killing Muslims, in a Mosque during Ramadam, if they will do this what chance does anyone have against them.

Time for the countries who have evolved further in their thinking than the 4th century to bring out the big guns I think. Fight fire with fire, no holes barred !

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Just goes to show how low this muslim sh*tholes will go! Killing Muslims, in a Mosque during Ramadam, if they will do this what chance does anyone have against them.

Time for the countries who have evolved further in their thinking than the 4th century to bring out the big guns I think. Fight fire with fire, no holes barred !

If you remember it was the same in Algeria years ago, the attacks actually increased during Ramadan

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
ISIS has used a sick interpetation and told followers by stepping up attacks during Islam's holy month puts a believer especially close to God.

and by killing these muslims they were killing apostates .

When it is just an insideous poltical ploy from these modern day nazi's using a "them " to blame, as the nazi's did with the jews, to divide the Shia population from their Sunni neighbours to seek revenge . ISIS rises and flourishes in death and turmoil .

The same insideous ploy is done on a grander scale against the West vs Muslim, this poisonous cancer needs to be eradicated.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom