kusadasi pools
Does anyone know if kusadasi pools is still open for business?

KusadasiPools, Swimming Pool Company in Kusadasi, Turkey.

They do not answer emails (not new) and now the phone number as stated on the website is inoperative.

In May I bought an above ground pool (Intex) from them, which leaks. Been given the runaround ever since, promises to replace the liner, or even provide a repair kit have not materialised.

I live in Datca. If I was closer to Kusadasi, I would drive round and see for myself.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Paul.

hijo

in my own clique
kusadasi pools
kusadasi pools is just opposite Koc-tas ,B&Q,S near the marbel hotel ,the owners name is Hussaiyn..

kusadasi pools
does anyone know if kusadasi pools are closed for the season or closed permanently?

This man has deliberately kept putting me off, probably because he knew they would close.

hijo

in my own clique
kusadasi pools
do you have his phone number ..i have it somewere will have to look it out though....

kusadasi pools
Hijo- I have the phone number given on the website, but its been out of order for a few weeks now.

Harem-- whats the story with no-nem? Don't say I've managed to get ripped off again?

Thanks to you both for your replies

Harem

I've cliqued
kusadasi pools
Its a very long story and has been well documented on here. Try the search facility as people (well some of them) will get very bored if I tell it all over again!!

hijo

in my own clique
kusadasi pools
Hijo- I have the phone number given on the website, but its been out of order for a few weeks now.

Harem-- whats the story with no-nem? Don't say I've managed to get ripped off again?

Thanks to you both for your replies

sent you a pm anneandpaul..hope it helps

Latest Posts

Top Bottom