Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Kurban bayrami
Sheep_zps61e693bc.jpg

Tomorrows dinner, yummy.....

skydog

G0B5H1T3
Kurban bayrami
I suppose we're gonna get all gooey about the fluffy animals as we do this time every year. They're for EATING FFS! :eek:hwell:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Kurban bayrami
Quite Agree .. I love my roast beef and steaks . Had a lovely roast meal yesterday

Pork and Turkey with all the trimmings I never eat lamb though ..Some storey from wales put me off it .............. Diane

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Kurban bayrami
Quite Agree .. I love my roast beef and steaks . Had a lovely roast meal yesterday

Pork and Turkey with all the trimmings I never eat lamb though ..Some storey from wales put me off it .............. Diane

You surprise me Diane , eating pork when you have a Muslim husband !! :95im:

Harem

I've cliqued
Kurban bayrami
Oh don't all of you. Had to take one of the dogs to he vet this morning and was so sad to see all the trucks with sheep in being taken for 'home' slaughter.

pepperkat

From"Gods Own Country"
Kurban bayrami
At the traffic lights in Konacik yesterday, we saw a lamb tethered to the glas rack on the back of a Glaziers van. It kept poking it's head through the rack next to a huge pane of glass. I just hope that he didn't have to brake too hard or his Kurban Bayram plans would have gone awry.

Kurban bayrami
im in Hatay at the moment and yusufs family have bought a sheep which is waiting in the garden...i cant stand it so im inside catching up with emails etc

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Kurban bayrami
im in Hatay at the moment and yusufs family have bought a sheep which is waiting in the garden...i cant stand it so im inside catching up with emails etc

Surely , Shirleyann , they must know you can't stand sheep , why did they not get you a goat.

A Frank Drebin moment...

Steve.

Kurban bayrami
Surely , Shirleyann , they must know you can't stand sheep , why did they not get you a goat.

A Frank Drebin moment...

Steve.

yes Steve very true
but a little bunny wold have been better..sadly the pet bunny got out and the friendly neighbourhood moggy knowing it was holiday feast time ate it all up
nature red in tooth and claw
whos frank drebin

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Kurban bayrami
whos frank drebin

Frank Drebin (played by Leslie Nielsen) is a member of Police Squad, a special department of the police force, where he served for many years. He is known for being a bumbling fool, causing lots of problems and trouble for those around them, but being entirely oblivious to it all. He works alongside police Captain Ed Hocken (Alan North/George Kennedy) and Nordberg (Peter Lupus/O.J. Simpson) and the trio generally work as a team. He and Ted Olson (Scientist) are the only characters that appeared in both Police Squad! and The Naked Gun films and were portrayed by the same actor

viodmx.jpg

Pete

magpie

magpie
Kurban bayrami
Reminds me of being in Cairo where several neighbourhoods had a camel rather than a lamb for sacrafice. All the kids in the neighbourhood would go begging vegetables from the vegetable stalls and feed them to the camels. The camel would be kept in state behind the houses and well looked after until the time was right..............!:splat:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom