Camden

Kurban Bayram Holiday Crowds

3 times more Turkish expats came to Turkey compared to last year​

Entries to Turkey via Greece and Bulgaria tripled compared to last year. Between 1 June and 20 July, 971 thousand entries were made.​

The Population of Çeşme: exceeded 1 million in Çeşme: 'I have never seen such a crowd in my life'​

The daily population of Çeşme exceeded 1 million as a result of Holidaymakers arriving during the Feast of Sacrifice

375,000 vehicles entered the Çeşme - İzmir highway from Çeşme and Alaçatı toll booths, and noted that the total number of vehicles, including the vehicles coming from the old road, was over 500 thousand and the population exceeded 1 million with daily entrances and exits.

enoch

3 times more Turkish expats came to Turkey compared to last year​

Entries to Turkey via Greece and Bulgaria tripled compared to last year. Between 1 June and 20 July, 971 thousand entries were made.​

The Population of Çeşme: exceeded 1 million in Çeşme: 'I have never seen such a crowd in my life'​

The daily population of Çeşme exceeded 1 million as a result of Holidaymakers arriving during the Feast of Sacrifice

375,000 vehicles entered the Çeşme - İzmir highway from Çeşme and Alaçatı toll booths, and noted that the total number of vehicles, including the vehicles coming from the old road, was over 500 thousand and the population exceeded 1 million with daily entrances and exits.

Well I hope they take it back with them rather than leaving it.

Camden

Hotels were full, the cars became hotels.​

aw375901-04-60f8393348fde (1).jpg

Vacationers who cannot find a place in hotels and pensions in Alanya district of Antalya spend the night in their cars and tents. The holidaymakers, who created interesting images, expressed their situation by saying, "We lie where we find it."

Having reached a certain occupancy rate from hotels with foreign tourism before , Antalya was flooded by local holidaymakers with the advent of the Sacrifice Feast . While the accommodation facilities reached 100% occupancy during the 9-day holiday, the citizens who came from all over the country and planned to have a holiday on Incekum Beach in Alanya district created interesting views when they could not find a place in hotels and hostels.

While the holidaymakers spent the night in their vehicles and in the tents they set up on the beach, some slept on the rugs they had laid next to their vehicles. Vacationers who also stock their food and beverages in their vehicles enjoy the sea after breakfast when they get up during the day.

Overcrowding in the tourist city! National Park closed to vehicle entrance​

In Aydın's Kuşadası district, Dilek Peninsula Büyük Menderes Delta National Park was closed to vehicle entrance due to excessive traffic .​

Hilsjw

Spoke to friends in Akbuk yesterday. They said that they cannot go out because of the crowds and the traffic is horrendous - you cannot cross the roads for fear of being run over. There have been quite a few accidents already. Extremely hot too.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom