Koycivari????
:doh:hi, we have just bought an apartment in the Life Style Residence. it is in the Koycivari area but i cannot find it on any of the maps. i know it is to the left of Ataturk Bulvari, but i cannot remember if the turn off is before or after the police station. can anyonbe help, please.
many thanks:doh:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Koycivari????
Ooooop, it's the way you asked, it sounded like you were sat there with a map. I don't know the area, but I'm sure someone from Atlkinkum will be able to help.

Koycivari????
yeah you are right. it was the way i worded it. lol. i might as well be lost. sitting at the laptop for the ast two hours trying to find it. but thanks anyway.

bebs

Koycivari????
hi culturevulture sorry dont know the area you are talking about. Bought myself in Altinkum last year,someone will be along soon to help -bebs

Tess

Koycivari????
I holiday in Altinkum too Culturevulture but so sorry I don't know where you mean either.

I have a fab map but just to be Irish it's in the apt.
Wish I had it here cos it is a fab one.
As some of the others have said some of the kind folks who live in Altinkum and know it much better will be along soon and Bob's your uncle they will have you sorted in no time.

Sometimes when you search for something too hard it is impossible to find, leave it for a while and hey presto when you go back you will find it.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Koycivari????
Never hear of that area, new to me. Ask your builder for the full address and sokak number.

Tess

Koycivari????
Location Information
The Complex is Located to the main town(Yenihisar).2 minutes to the Apollo Temple,15 minute to the Aqua park,10 minute to the Altinkum Beache,5 minutes to the Banks

Culturevulture this is what I found when I googled the apartment name. It seems as if you are up near the Apollo Temple area, right up at the top of Didim, that maybe will narrow it down a bit for you or others who might be able to help. I have been up at the top but my location is down at the bottom in Altinkum near the beach. Sorry can't be more help,

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Koycivari????
Is it one of the complexes at the start of the "Marina" Road that is near the petrol station, further round from the temple. Do you remember anything in the area?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Koycivari????
Did you go with an Agent or doing it yourself, if an Agent hjave you not got their web address, or the builders name. I bet you feel it's like searching for a needle in a haystack. I've googled but not found anything. Tess's post sounds promising also to narrow it down for you.

civciv

Koycivari????
There is a long thread on the link below.

Any info on Lifestyle Residence, Altinkum

From what is said on the 4 page discussion, Lifestyle complex is not 10 minutes walk from the beach - more like 25-30 minutes but 10 minutes by dolmus.

Ibelieve that KOY CIVARI is Turkish for 'outskirts of the village' not the actual name of the district in Altinkum, as it appears that the development is in Didim/Yenihisar.

Tess

Koycivari????
There is a wee village up near the temple, there was chat in the paper about the Mayor going to do some renovation work on it, forget the name but in and around the back of the Apollo Temple. Perhaps that is the Koy Civari 'outskirts of the village' reference.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Koycivari????
If you pass the temple on the way out of didim on the main road theres a complex past a lone shop you see a bus stop turn left there ' its a new complex like a village . it may be that one ..I drove an old lady there 81yrs old she had bought apt and couldn't find it ... So it could be there it was confusing road ....Diane

Koycivari????
:dooh:thanks everybody. i dont think it is as far up as the apollo temple. gosh i hope not. i will wait till monday and contact the agents. :doh:

Koycivari????
I'VE FOUND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life Style Residence is up at the top of Ataturk Bulvari, just below Selvi Cad., although it is not showing up on google maps. probably because it is a new build. i had been there so i knew it existed. i just need to clear up that, in case you all might have thought i bought without viewing.
panic over. so thanks to all who helped out.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom