KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Kos/allowance?
We do the Kas to Meis run every 3 months and the customs guys are OK if we bring 2 or 3 bottles provided we don't bring in cheese or bacon.

It might be worth having a friendly word with your local customs man before doing the crossing, like we did.

Kos/allowance?
Please can any of you tell me what I'm allowed to bring to Turgetries from Kos, I'm thinking mainly of Cider!!!

I might be running the risk of `thread diversion` but I can`t remember seeing any apple displays during our last market trip - and I`m sure there must be a selection which can be used to perfect or `benchmark` the production of a variety of ciders comparable with the quality of those from Kos.

My good lady appreciates a nice cool cider and I certainly acquired a wee taste for the old scrumps.

Have I missed something going on under the counter ??????

Kos/allowance?
I'm not sure I understand your post? are you talking about making your own cider? I have bought apples in Yalikavak market and also in Migros & Kippa! but the only cider around is like a cheap tasteless perry!

Kos/allowance?
I'm not sure I understand your post? are you talking about making your own cider? I have bought apples in Yalikavak market and also in Migros & Kippa! but the only cider around is like a cheap tasteless perry!

I`m sorry for the confusion Miss Money Penny. I know that you are probably right, it`s just that I can`t honestly remember seeing any apples (possibly because I was too busy appreciating all the fantastic fruit displays of local cherries, peaches etc., I can`t even recall seeing an orchard anywhere - maybe I`m going through a `senior moment`.

The absence of a good quality cider was my clumsily made point.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom