KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
KKOB's Makeover
Mrs KKOB finally got me to put the T-shirt in the wash and she's trimmed the beard and hair for me so, I've had to update my avatar.

Steady Girls !

..................and you Bob ! :lol:

Fashion.jpg

Last edited:

GnD

KKOB's Makeover
:eek: surely in this heat the t shirts dry in 5 mins! Quick put it back on PLEASE.:35:

I really don't feel well:sick:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
KKOB's Makeover
l never knew what real bliss was,until you confronted us members with that t-shirt of yours,it kinda' grew on me.!
And then you just had to do get into the lipo-suction fab scene,and change your image to the video scenes of Queen,becoming domesticatic.l always wondered what you were hiding under that t-shirt of yours,and it certainly wasn't your vowels.

trish

KKOB's Makeover
No we all know where you have been hiding your 'six pack' - going to start a petition to bring back the tee-shirt - in Mrs KKOB's dreams.... OY! where's my smilies gone...?

GnD

KKOB's Makeover
If that's a leprachaun you can keep the gold! oh dear no one suggest where the gold is or I'll have Guz1 's problem with this room,!

Shirley guess what I bought today!

v6cod

Living in Okcular
KKOB's Makeover
It's fun to stay with the K-K-O-B.

He has everything for SOME men to enjoy,
and you can play with his toy ...

maggie

KKOB's Makeover
Ow KKOB green is my favorite colour.!!

I allways new under that T shirt you were an X Chippendale!!!

(or is that something to do with chair legs).Nice face shame about the legs springs to mind.

Hugs Maggie xxxxx

bobthenob

Non Active Member
KKOB's Makeover
Doesn't he remind you of one of those Bavarian bum slappers.Standing there impatiantly with his hands on hips,waiting for a willing volunteer,to participate in the art of buttock slapping. :bottom:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom