maggie

kittens.
I am about to adopt a street kitten.!!!!!Its a long time since I had a kitten could somebody please remind me which innoculations they need also a what
age can she be spayed

Thanks Maggie xxxx

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
kittens.
Far better to take it to a vet and let them advise you on what's needed.

SAMIMI

kittens.
They need to be spayed/neutered at 4 to 5 months. Yes, bring him or her to the vet straight away and he will give the vaccs and flea treatment. Enjoy your new kitten. Maybe you might get another one and they will be company for one another. Cats as you know are very easy animals to have. No walking needed and they are OK to spend long periods of the day on their own. Also you get a great welcome in the morning with a loud purring session! Great to hear of yet another animal rescued. Well done!

Harem

I've cliqued
kittens.
No, Samimi, no neutering until after 6 months. For boy cats, especially, being neutered too early can bring serious urinary tract problems.

kittens.
As someone who has adopted four street cats here's the advice from our vet. Neutering/spaying from 6 months old. Vaccines are done once a year and the first ones usually involve 3 or 4 jabs and year 2 onwards is usually 3 jabs. Total annual costs to our vet are 60YTL per cat for jabs. Flea/tick treatments are usually 20 YTL per cat but work out cheaper if u have anybody coming from UK and can bring Frontline flea treatment (same as Turkey uses). Best advice, get someone local to you to recommend a vet and speak to him/her.

maggie

kittens.
Thanks all for your advice will be getting my little kitten Efes within the next few days and I think a trip to the vet will be the order of the day.What price can you put on life eh!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxxxx

kittens.
Hi Maggie..again!!! After consulting my four darlings vet passports these are the injections they have (but am sure your vet will know!)
1. Biocan R inaktif kuduz asisi
2. Feline Rhinotrachelitis - panleukopenia-chlamydia
3. Feline Leukemia

Also, if your kittens a female, definitely dont have her spayed at less than 6 months cos one of ours was done at five months cos she was going to a turkish vet cattery and she was so small the opeartion had to be done again by our local vet cos the orginal one had only found one tube instead of two to fix (sorry for gory details!!!)

cheeky chops

lifes a beach
kittens.
so maggies got a new pussy

kkob
can we have a close up of the avatar pic please it reminds me of ymca in the 70's
cheeky chops

Latest Posts

Top Bottom