Kitten
FOUND A BABY KITTEN
LOVELY COLOURING WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD IN tURGUTRIES,
IT NEEDS A HOME LOVELY MARKINGS WITH GREEN EYES ,
PLEASE PM ME CAN NOT KEEP IT AS I HAVE 2 VERY LARGE DOGS

Moggycat

Kitten
She is beautiful, but aren't they all, you might find that your dogs quite like her or at least are indifferent. I think she must have been looked after by someone as they are almost impossible to catch and hold on to when wild. Best of luck.

Kitten
no she was not being looked afte ras she was starving no weight and a bit week.
Problem I have is the Kango attacks cats .
And I am freighten that she will kill it .
At the moment it is looking at the kitten crossed eyed while it is sitting in my lap.

hijo

in my own clique
Kitten
..its a sad fact that there are so many kittens running about turkey.especially the new borns .i have seen them here floating dead in the heavy rains we get here..i got one a couple of years ago from a cat sanctuary (it had just been knock over ) ,last year at my local pub there was another very small kitten, it had a broken leg and worms very close to death,again i took it ..now both of them are in perfect health and a joy to have ..but we would,nt take another one on now.

funlife

Kitten
FOUND A BABY KITTEN
LOVELY COLOURING WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD IN tURGUTRIES,
IT NEEDS A HOME LOVELY MARKINGS WITH GREEN EYES ,
PLEASE PM ME CAN NOT KEEP IT AS I HAVE 2 VERY LARGE DOGS
You have a good heart and my turkish lady says for your good deed allah opens another path to heven , insallah ! would realy love to help but we have already taken in this years quota of kittens we have 3 lovely homes cats and 15 garden cats all from the streets i dont mind but i panik when any birds come to our garden i have to try and frighten them away Good luck ! from funlife.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom