millsj28

Kitchens in stock at Ikea
Hi

I want to make a kitchen island and was wondering if Ikea in Izmir hold stock of kitchens. When I was there last year I remembering seeing a desk near the exit with a lot of info about kitchens. I am just wondering if you can buy off the self or if you have to order them, I don't want to waste a trip if they don't hold the stock. Has anyone purchased a kitchen from them and can give solid advice.

Julie x

alison09400

Yes IKEA do stock kitchens...they always have. However I don't know if you can buy the stuf "off the shelf"...you're best to give them a call and ask.

CJD

I believe as in uk it depends on stock levels, check what you want online then call for stock levels and maybe ask if they will reserve

millsj28

I believe as in uk it depends on stock levels, check what you want online then call for stock levels and maybe ask if they will reserve

Just can't find anything on the Turkish website about checking stock like you can on UK site. x

millsj28

Do they have English speakers? I can get by speaking in person (with plenty of charades) but struggle over the phone they won't be able to see my actions :) x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom