zozatky

Kipas latest offer
This info is for all you bargain hunters out there. The promotion is buy one get the other one for 1tl its great for the higher value items like nescafe .fabric conditioner. Ect Ect

spica

Kipas latest offer
yeah zozatky i did already shopping in Kipa .. many products just 1 tl after get one

ceyn

Kipas latest offer
Going Thursday thanks for the tip. Cant resist a bargain !!!!!!!!

Cheers

maggie

Kipas latest offer
Wish we had a Kippa in Tinky we are so out of touch in this neck of the woods.!!!!!

Hugs Maggiexxxx

willip

willip
Kipas latest offer
This info is for all you bargain hunters out there. The promotion is buy one get the other one for 1tl its great for the higher value items like nescafe .fabric conditioner. Ect Ect

in Uk we call these offers bogoffs( buy one get one for free) in Turkey it would be called bogof1tl (but one get one for 1 turkish lira) doesn't sound as good does it Pat

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Kipas latest offer
I love it when hearing the guys on the market shouting, ones I've heard are:

BOGOF
CHEAPER THAN ASDA PRICE
CHEAPER THAN PRIMARK
CHEAPER THAN SHOPLIFTING

They just make me smile.

Kipas latest offer
Wish we had a Kippa in Tinky we are so out of touch in this neck of the woods.!!!!!

Hugs Maggiexxxx

Didn't I read on here somewhere, or perhaps it was in Voices, that one is going to be built on the Akbuk road just past the petrol station.

M

Bubskar

Kipas latest offer
Love Kipa - I always have a mooch when down Antalya Way. Have heard that one is coming to Fethiye - just another rumour but hope so.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom