tomc1984

Kipa/Tesco
Has anyone bought anything in Kipa and been able to take it back to Tesco inUK if faulty. Just a thought if I got something electrical to take home and it developed a fault.

perfect1949

i just love my clique
Kipa/Tesco
i got a faulty water dispenser from kipa this year, and they changed it for me but it was the day after i think i was lucky

hijo

in my own clique
Kipa/Tesco
..yep took back a dvd player..(the door would,nt open)..took it back to kippa they sent it for repair in town..is that crazy or what:wow:..also an electric drill from ..koc-tas took it in ,the assistants wasn,t having any of it ( my fault she said..) i asked to see the manager it was change right away..never give up on your consumer rights in turkey..they are better than the uk..:clap2:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Kipa/Tesco
I believe the question was has anyone tried taking something faulty bought in Kipa Turkey, to Tesco UK and got a refund/replacement?

C

butt007

Warren
Kipa/Tesco
Sorry, but I would think you would have absolutely no chance of having something changed or getting your cash back at Tesco UK for something bought in Kipa Turkey.
Warren

hijo

in my own clique
Kipa/Tesco
Sorry, but I would think you would have absolutely no chance of having something changed or getting your cash back at Tesco UK for something bought in Kipa Turkey.
Warren

i agree warren ..and ceemac yes idid get replacent..:wow:

tomc1984

Kipa/Tesco
Yes that was the question, taking something back to Tesco UK bought in Kipa, I know a long shot and probably not possible, but every little helps!

hijo

in my own clique
Kipa/Tesco
..no chance..changing stuff from tescos uk kippa turkey..sorry didnt understand before..:wow:

Kipa/Tesco
we had a faulty water dispensa they gave us an address of the shop to take it to be repaired only had it a couple weeks its a joke.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Kipa/Tesco
Now that would be some Customer Service if they did though!
I can't seem how they'd work it what with the different currencies and exchange rates. When you do return something they just zap your receipt or put the code in. That would be some computer stock taking system if you could buy in one country and take back in another.
Maybe some of us should do 'test purchases' in order to find out the answer!
Carol

Kipa/Tesco
Just out of curiosity, if you purchased something in a Tesco store in the UK and brought it over here and then it developed a fault, would you expect Kipa to refund or replace?

Soo x

Aleynasdad

Kipa/Tesco
Im not up to date on Turkish law but unless it has changed Tesco don't own Kipa 100%... it is actually a seperate company to Tesco UK or Tesco International (if that exists) so I would say the chances are absolutely 0%

louise17

Kipa/Tesco
Have to agree, tried to take something bought in mothercare turkey back to uk mothercare & they wouldn't do it, they are a franchise, sure kipa/tesco same.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom