Orka6

Kipa Cafe
anybody used kipa cafe-had lunch there today -between us we had chicken-chips-pizza-rice-veg and everything was cold-when we complained we were told they could put in microwave which we thought not a good move especially chicken anyway shant be eating there again- totally different in kipa at bodrum tho when we ate there a few weeks back-all food very nice

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Kipa Cafe
We ate at Kipa (Bodrum) for a brunch brekky when we'd landed very early a.m and did our shop on the way through to Yalikavak, no complaints for a fast food quick fix.

Kipa Cafe
I have had lunch at both kippa & Metro on the Bodrum road and none of it was hot enough, I find food is often not served hot enough in Turkey!

Gin&Tonic

Kipa Cafe
I have had lunch at both kippa & Metro on the Bodrum road and none of it was hot enough, I find food is often not served hot enough in Turkey!

I find that, the food is never hot enough. I complained one time about the food being cold and was asked by the British always insist on their food being hot and then sit for 5 minutes waiting for it to cool down. No answer to that one!

Gail

Kipa Cafe
Have eaten there once and that was once too often I thought it was disgusting, cold and tastless. Maybe if you eat when it is very first put out it may be ok but I wonder how long they leave it sat there!!!!!

I don't know anyone who would sit and wait for their dinner/lunch to cool down!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom