ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Killer Flu Spreads
This does not sound good.

A deadly flu virus which is a combination of North American swine influenza, Avian influenza or Bird flu, Human Influenza and a Form of swine Influenza normally found in Asia and Europe is spreading. Some believe this is a manmade virus..

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0a2_1240675680]LiveLeak.com - Deadly Flu Virus Spreading: Update[/ame]

C

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Killer Flu Spreads
Apparently some New Zealand students who've just returned from Mexico have gone down with "flu-like symptoms".

Guz1

Killer Flu Spreads
This takes me back to the Bird Flu controversy and all the suggestions that it was being exaggerated by the media to scare people off taking a holiday in Turkey. Reckon there must be a few Mexian forums carrying messages along the same lines.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Killer Flu Spreads
This takes me back to the Bird Flu controversy and all the suggestions that it was being exaggerated by the media to scare people off taking a holiday in Turkey. Reckon there must be a few Mexian forums carrying messages along the same lines.

Not just from a holiday in Turkey but for entire world. If this grows like SARS did how many people will just stay home and try to protect themselves as best they can?

Biker Bob

pebble

Killer Flu Spreads
let's just blame the americans ....why not...

everyone stay home, honker down in their basements and pray for the best

egads

Killer Flu Spreads
let's just blame the americans ....why not...

everyone stay home, honker down in their basements and pray for the best

egads
I am as scared as I was with SARS and Bird Flu and I am still here along with everyone else!!
This is as scary as the polar icecaps melting, nucleur annihilation, germ warfare, and so on and so on and so on and so on zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
As with all these things worry about them when reality replaces media frenzy!!
I think I may leave the house today if there isnt a little man with a billboard walking up the street saying "THE END IS NIGH"
WE ARE ALL DOOMED I TELL YOU!!!

GnD

Killer Flu Spreads
And next year it will be monkey flu! :fear:

Hygiene :nosepick:and sense and carry on as normal

:30: Get your Matron out - eh Maria?:thumbup:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Killer Flu Spreads
l blame the politicians for having their big fat ugly snouts in the pigs trough that caused this epidemic.
Question:l am so confused by the word epidemic,when in England alone smoking kills more then 100,000 peoples and more from the related alcoholic side.The death toll on Britians road is around the 3,000 mark.
Wouldn't this be more of an epidemic,if you take it as a world average of the deaths involved,from man's inventions,then a flu virus that has taken just 80 lives from a world population of over 7 billion

Guz1

Killer Flu Spreads
Plenty beaches, but it`s a fair old hike to the sea................

XXX

Maybe camel hire is cheap. Suppose topless sunbathing is a no-no? :95im:

Debbie: Thanks for reminding me about the Matron because I want to bring a bottle for the place in Turkey.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Killer Flu Spreads
France as four possible cases Spain as Three Israel one man Hospitalised USA 11 confirmed cases in calafornia Texas & Kanas one woman in London Hospital . 81 dead and 1,3oo sick in Mexico info from Yahoo news
Health Organisations talking about closeing some Border crossings Oh well think i.ll leave the swimsuite and bring a Gas Mask
But seriously it is worrying

Killer Flu Spreads
France as four possible cases Spain as Three Israel one man Hospitalised USA 11 confirmed cases in calafornia Texas & Kanas one woman in London Hospital . 81 dead and 1,3oo sick in Mexico info from Yahoo news
Health Organisations talking about closeing some Border crossings Oh well think i.ll leave the swimsuite and bring a Gas Mask
But seriously it is worrying

Like Bird Flu and SARS before it,the media whip it up into mass hysteria.
As Bob says the risk is very very low compared to deaths from other day to day factors that people hardly think about!!
Would you not go out for worry about getting knocked down by a car?
Hope this helps

majestic12

Killer Flu Spreads
caller to the power hour radio show in MARCH 09!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJQCJp4ehc]YouTube - Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security[/ame]

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Killer Flu Spreads
And being delivered by these planes I s'pose ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwzYD3aJYjI]YouTube - Windowless Spray Planes Caught NYC 2009[/ame]

Latest Posts

Top Bottom