Ellee

Kids toys (wagon)
Hello everyone just joined the forum and love how helpful everyone is ...hoping someone can help me out. I will be traveling to Alanya in a few weeks and was thinking to get a small plastic type wagon to pull my 2 kids along in (thought easier than making them walk to and from the house and beach)
So my question is where would I find this... or do they even sell anything like this?
Thanks for your help!
Elle

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Kids toys (wagon)
I feel very strongly that teenagers should be made to walk, or get them a bike.

Ian

stuart

stuart
Kids toys (wagon)
I am wondering weather to take this post seriously or not..haha....how old are your kids?

Ellee

Kids toys (wagon)
Are you serious? My kids are 2 and 4 yrs old :p have you ever walked half an hour in the Alanya heat and humidity with two small kids (last year they were 3yrs and 1.5yrs) who tend to stop every 5 mins to look at something interesting, and the need to carry a heavy bag to the beach ??

Who said anything about teenagers?

Wow, here I thought the forum in nice and welcoming ...feeling a bit ridiculed and it's not a nice feeling.

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Kids toys (wagon)
Who said anything about teenagers?

Wow, here I thought the forum in nice and welcoming ...feeling a bit ridiculed and it's not a nice feeling.

Who said anything about 2&4 year olds? Don´t feel ridiculous, just a bit of fun to get some clarification.

Ian

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Kids toys (wagon)
Hi Ellee,welcome to the forum.Don't take Immac to seriously(we don't)LOL.
Not sure where you can get a small trolley or wagon in Alanya,you could try Metro or Alanyum.Be very careful with the wee mites,plenty of cream,it's red hot here just now.Where abouts are you in Alanya?.
Trev.

Reactions: G&L

stuart

stuart
Kids toys (wagon)
Most people over here use buggies or push chairs for kids that age you can strap them in too...plenty around to choose from. Versions that carry 2 and you can carry your bags on them. easier to handle,store and more safe I would imagine.

Kids toys (wagon)
Hi Elle,

Just a thought, what about hiring a tricycle,put a large cushion in basket and put them both in. I do this with my grandchildren and they are 7 and 4, so much fun, and they love it!

Rachel

Kids toys (wagon)
Last edited:

Ellee

Kids toys (wagon)
Thanks everyone for the suggestions ;)
I've gone before to Alanya (this will be 5th time :D hopefully!) and I know about the sun all too well, I've always been careful with the kids but Mommy here turned into a lobster LOL - should have been more careful!

shirleyanntr: That wagon you posted in the first link is exactly what I was looking for! Hoping I can find something.

I am taking an umbrella stroller but that will do for only the 2yr old ...perhaps I should look into the double stroller but I know that if I can get an 'open' type of wagon they would be more willing to sit in it :D

Thanks again, looking forward to the beach :D

I'm not sure about the area that we are in (I've never asked what it is called) but we are close to a waterpark forgot the name of it - I realize this is vague :p sorry :D

Thanks again for the help and links!

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Kids toys (wagon)
If your near the water park I think your on the Cleopatra side.Great beach,better than our beach( for want of a better word ).Enjoy your hols.
Trev.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom