cancun

keyholder services and cleaning
Hi everyone, i just wanted to know what is the best option for key holding and cleaning apartment. is their anyone you would recommend or any company that is reasonable and reliable and honest. I want to rent the apartment next season or as soon as i'm back from my holidays. any advice on how to go about this would be great. I'm new to this so any advice will be greatly apprceciated. Also does anyone know if you can but a safe or cabinet that locks to put your private pocessions in while apartment being rented out. Thanks so much.x

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I can recommend the company we are with Carol. They are called Lets Altinkum, and you'll find them easily if you google it.

We have used them for 4 years now, and they will arrange almost anything for you. Oh and that includes having your aircon fitted :)

As far as the safe is concerned, yes they are easy to buy, but many would advise against it because if your apartment ever gets broken into it'll just get stolen anyway!

Last edited:

evo80

Hi everyone, i just wanted to know what is the best option for key holding and cleaning apartment. is their anyone you would recommend or any company that is reasonable and reliable and honest. I want to rent the apartment next season or as soon as i'm back from my holidays. any advice on how to go about this would be great. I'm new to this so any advice will be greatly apprceciated. Also does anyone know if you can but a safe or cabinet that locks to put your private pocessions in while apartment being rented out. Thanks so much.x

what area ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom