LOVING MY LIFE
Keith Floyd has died
Just heard that chef Keith Floyd has died at the age of 65 - heart attack
Very sad - also Patrick Swayze lost his battle with cancer
R I P

Clarecg

Keith Floyd has died
I'll raise a glass in memory of Keith.

Saddened by the news that PatricK Swayze's battle was lost. I hope he's Dirty Dancing up there.

hijo

in my own clique
Keith Floyd has died
..rest in peace Keith Floyd...i always considered him one of the best tv chefs along with Rick Stein,and antony worrel thomson..the others are just cowboys as we say ,in the trade...:42mb:

PASH

Keith Floyd has died
I too watched Keith meets keith last night and was taken aback how frail he looked for 65 years old, all i can say he packed more joy and fun into his short life than we could dream of. I too, will raise a glass to one of the last "bon Viveurs" RIP

L

les&Tasha

Keith Floyd has died
Keith Floyd had 5 surgical operations this year for bowel cancer. He was under chemotherapy. I guess all this was too much for him. At least a heart attack is quick..

He was an amazing guy. An alcoholic could never produce a dozen TV series and write 28 books. Mind you he enjoyed life - 4 wives and a lifestyle to match! He had such enthusiasm. He will be missed.

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
Keith Floyd has died
R.I.P Keith Floyd,.I love his cookery programmes and he always makes me laugh when he puts a dash of wine in his cooking and have a few mouthful of wine while cooking.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom