chambo

Kazikli Bay Marina / Golf Developments
Hi everybody,

This is my first post in ANY forum so I hope you can help.
I've joined the forum to find out anything I can about Kazikli Bay, the proposed Marina development and Golf developments in and around Kazikli.
Has anybody heard anything new about these developments in the last couple of months.
Any information would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Chambo

manc02

Hi Chambo, I have a property in Akbuk for the last 3 years and regularly visit Kazikli that is near to Akbuk and this is the first I have heard about any golf course being built in that area. There have been proposals over the years for golf courses near Akbuk and Altinkum but this is certainly new on me. Where did you hear this ?

chambo

the golf course development was mentioned in some advertising literature for the Kazikli Bay Marina and surrounding developments ......... have you heard anything about the Marina development in Kazikli Bay or seen any signs of development. thanks for you response, any info you can offer is appreciated.

manc02

Hi Chambo, To be honest I have not heard anything about a marina development in Kazikli, I go over to the fish restaurants quite often when in Akbuk and have not heard from anyone about such developments.

akbukowl

I was over there last week no marina or golf course ,i suspect they are refering to the golf course at Akbuk as for a marina The bay is a natural harbour and i wouldn't want to see it spoilt.I think we have to be sceptical sounds like developers imagination running wild again or just telling lies as normal.

chambo

manc02 and akbukowl,
thanks again for responding, I'll dig out the information I had on the developments in kazikli bay and try and post it over the w'end.
cheers,
chambo

chambo

manc02 and akbukowl,

for some reason I can't post url's or files but if you do a search for "kazikli bay marina ottoman fund" you will find the information.
there is loads of info from other developers if you do a search for "kazikli bay" ...... i've read some of it again and it appears that the golf cours is closer to Bodrum than Kazikli.
if you anything, I would appreciate any info.

thanks again

chambo

Latest Posts

Top Bottom