luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Katie Price and Alex Reid married today
Yes they have married -- apparantly in a jungle - very low key !!!
After Alex won big brother Katie must have realised that she needs him as he is obviously more popular than her !!
Silly man - she is only using you ! :27:

GnD

Ha they released a statement saying it was not planned and no deal for the wedding - as ITV filmed it???????????????????????????

Bored silly of her, never watch Big Brother EVER and surely her time is up for old news? I just can't comprehend who is keeping her on top of the news and in programmes? I struggle to find anyone that supports her.

mintyk

Just read married in Vegas and £1 million deal has been done with a magazine for their photos,,,,,YAWN!

Who cares??????

Apparently Peter Andre does, as she buggered off and left the kids with nannies! Obviously she doesn't get paid for looking after her own kids and she is obviously deeply in love with Alex Reid !#*?/*!#/?!

There must be a dark hole somewhere, maybe she just can't find it!

giglets

Wasn't there a previous thread on this, about a "Pair of Tossers"?

Suit each other, don't they!

Dave

Reactions: GnD

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Lol.. Did he really win "celebrity" big brother? .. If that ponce is a celeb there's hope for us all!!

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
I saw a headline the other day.... but it was "The star" so who knows......who cares.........

Helenm150

I saw the last few episodes of Celebrity Big Brother and I have to say I really liked Alex - seemed to me to be a very sweet natured and easy going guy - put up with a lot of banter and put downs from Vinnie Jones - took it all as a bit of fun. Clearly he is besotted with Katie Price and I only hope she feels the same way about him - if she does then hopefully they stand every chance of being happy because I think he is in this relationship for the right reasons rather than chasing fame and money ......

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Good luck to em both. and Katie and Alex.

Steve.

A footballer /a singer /a cross dresser/ going down who nos were she will end up

Saoirse

she nay be a bit of a slapper but a shrewd woman when it comes to courting publicity (cash)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom