kate ozkan

Kate Ozkan Intro.
New Member Kate Ozkan

I have lived in the Dalaman area for about 16 years and really love it as it has so much to offer, beautiful countryside, beaches etc but near to tourist centres and cost of living is so much cheaper and you feel you are part of the real Turkey. I am here in Dalaman if anyone out there wishes to know more.

lorraine

Non Active Member
Kate Ozkan Intro.
Re: New Member Kate Ozkan

Hi Kate and welcome to the forum, it is great to have members from so many regions of Turkey able to help members with questions, Dalaman is growing in popularity. look forward to your future post.

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
Kate Ozkan Intro.

Hi Kate,

Welcome to TLF.

We've bought a villa in Bozogru just to the North of Dalaman and will certainly be picking your brains before we move to Dalaman sometime this year.

Mike and Hilary

PaulT

Kate Ozkan Intro.

Hi Kate - Welcome to TLF - I'm sure your 16 years experience will mean you have a lot to contribute!

katnor

Kate Ozkan Intro.

Hi Kate. Welcome to the forum. :) Hope you enjoy.

Kathy & Norman

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Kate Ozkan Intro.

Welcome Kate, please edit your signature to indicate that your are an estate agent in Dalaman.

kate ozkan

Kate Ozkan Intro.
Hi everyone,
I joined the Forum at the beginning of January as it was recommended to me by several of my customers as being the best one out there for info and interesting bits about Turkey, and it's nice to know there are so many of you out there willing to share your experiences.
I first came to Turkey in 1989 and did the usual, met a Turkish guy and ended up selling up everything I owned in the UK and moving here in 1990. When I look back I must have been crazy, but have been married [sometimes only just !!] since 92 and have a 14 year old son with dual nationality, its certainly been a roller coaster of a ride but mostly positive experiences. We now have a hotel in Dalaman on the airport road and also an Estate Agents in the main St in Dalaman, which is where I'm currently working most of the time. It's amazing how many Brits are moving into the Dalaman area which is great for me as for so long I was nearly the only one.
So if anyone out there wants to talk to "an old hand" get in touch.

lorraine

Non Active Member
Kate Ozkan Intro.
Hi kate and welcome to Turkish living, it is good to have a members from the Dalaman region, I am sure you will be a welcomed by many others with property in that area.

Also could you please add your signature in your profile along the line of co owner Dalaman Turkish Villa estates this will help members when reading your post or if they wish to contact you. you can also put your website in your profile home page.

look forward to your postings

:)

Kate Ozkan Intro.

Hello, I am a new member. We have just bought a house up a mountain just outside of Dalaman. We need to buy furnitue, have been taken around by builders but unable to find anything that I like, could you suggest somewhere before I become to desperate.

Thank you
Carolyn

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
Kate Ozkan Intro.

Hi Carolyn,

Have you tried Ortaca? Bellona and Istikbal there have quite a good choice. Apart from that I think that a trip to Fethiye would be worth it.

Mike

Latest Posts

Top Bottom