davem

Kat irtifaki, kat mulkiyeti
Our tapu, for a villa in Selimiye, does not include the tick boxes for kat irtifaki and kat mulkiyeti. The tapu includes the house description, and we have water, electricity, and phone registered to this address, and we own the house and land.
Kat irtifaki and kat mulkiyeti are explained as land ownership only, or land and building ownership respectively, but somehow seem to be tied up with the right to inhabit the dwelling, and have access to utilities.
Neighbours also own villas with tapus without the tick boxes.

Please can anyone explain the implication of no tick boxes, and should we be worried?

Thanks,
David

evo80

Not come across that before ,but really you only need to visit your local Belediye to clarify Hab cert yes ( mulki) or no ( irtifaki ) .
If its no then they will tell you why .If its going to be aggro to get it ,then go the Amnesty way.
I think Amnesty deadline is DEC 2018.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
The amnesty deadline is Oct 31st for applications, the date for the payment is in December.

McB

Best as I understand, a villa tapu wont show a KI or KM tick box... but I this tells more... I think the KI and KM is for apartments... where there are several differtn owners sitting on tip one piece of land

Sara-666

Best as I understand, a villa tapu wont show a KI or KM tick box... but I this tells more... I think the KI and KM is for apartments... where there are several differtn owners sitting on tip one piece of land

Nope, our house got KM when we obtained all the habitation certificates on site a few years ago, unless it's changed again, which is more than possible lol

Sara

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive

Our first villa had KI ticked but we had the Iskan seemed pointless changing it, our 2nd villa had KM ticked, never saw sight of the Iskan for that one.

Martin

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Maybe the KM is for villas on a site or apartments, where (like someone said earlier) several owners are sharing on piece of land.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom