ihutch

Kas
We recently spent a week in Kas and had a wonderful time. I am surprised that there is no Kas forum here - can someone not start one??? We had only gone there for the day before so didn't exactly get to know it but spending the week there was great. We feel we know the town now and feel very comfortable there - just as much as we do living in Dalyan. I am sure there must be some people there who would like to acknowledge how nice Kas is and what a good place it is to go. Come on - own up you love living there don't you and you don't want anyone to know!!!

Kas
Oh dear ihutch, we,ve been sussed! :)

So pleased that you enjoyed your stay here, I think it,s a wonderful place to live and cannot imagine living anywhere else now.

Soo x

Kas
You can fly into either Dalaman or Antalya but the transfer time is quicker from Dalaman.
Kalkan is 20 minutes one way from Kas and Demre 40 minutes the other way.
We are about 1.5 hours from Fethiye.

Soo x

ChrisBobs

Kas
I have always loved Kas, rolled into there first 25 years ago - in November too, such a gem, and that water!
Have visited at times since then, but not for a while - thanks for reminding me!

ihutch

Kas
thinking off going there early summer were did you stay or does anyone know a nice hotel .

We stayed in the Hera Hotel on the coast line - wonderful view of Meis from the room, good hotel, nice rooms and comfortable beds. Will definately go back there. There web site is Hera Hotel. We are sure you would enjoy your stay there.

dalyansteve

Kas
I also went recently and was surprised at the lack of foreign owned vehicles unlike Dalyan which has a similar population and there are hundreds of M plate cars etc. I thought the shops in the old town made an interesting change and the trip to Meis was great fun, only bad side was it was cut short due to the weather would have liked to explore more.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Kas
We recently spent a week in Kas and had a wonderful time. I am surprised that there is no Kas forum here - can someone not start one??? We had only gone there for the day before so didn't exactly get to know it but spending the week there was great. We feel we know the town now and feel very comfortable there - just as much as we do living in Dalyan. I am sure there must be some people there who would like to acknowledge how nice Kas is and what a good place it is to go. Come on - own up you love living there don't you and you don't want anyone to know!!!

The wife and I have been musing over a short break in Kas so some personal views on the area would be good.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Kas
It's Market Day on Fridays.

A day trip to Meis / Kastelorizo is well worth the 40 TL return ferry cost.

Kas
Hi Yalides
If you have any specific questions then please PM me.

Oooh ─▒hutch you really have let the cat out of the bag now!

I can feel a surge of TLF members visiting this little corner of Turkey :)

Soo x

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Kas
Hi Yalides
If you have any specific questions then please PM me.

Oooh ─▒hutch you really have let the cat out of the bag now!

I can feel a surge of TLF members visiting this little corner of Turkey :)

Soo x

Will do, many thanks.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Kas
I first visited Kas in 1987 -- it was beautiful - have been since - just for a day when passing through and I still think it is beautiful
We were planning a little holiday after we closed the restaurant and we were going to stay for a few days and also visit Kalkan - but my illness has put paid to that for a while as I just havnt the "" Get up and go "" at the mo ! --- Hopefully next year
:9:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom