Maisie

Karma?
Good! I absolutely abhor the practice of shooting these beautiful creatures. The fact that at certain times of the year, shooting bears is legal in the US, is disgraceful (in my opinion). Roosevelt paved the way for not shooting bears. Albeit they had tied a baby bear cub to a tree and expected Roosevelt to shoot it. Had I been there I know who I would have shot!

These poor creatures are having their habitat eroded by man and his greed for timber, etc. which constitutes home for the bears.

At this ridiculous time in the morning (hubby has been carted off to hospital again), I was doing quite well until I read this. I am now too annoyed and angry to even try to sleep. I wish I could have a gin and tonic but I don't drink spirits. I shall go and fortify myself with a bottle of Lucozade I think.

Rant over.

Maisie

Maisie

Karma?
Why? I love the stuff. Particularly the tropical flavour and the pink lemonade. Not so keen on the cherry flavour or the orange though. I drink loads of this. About 1ltr+ every day. Swapped to it after my favourite energy drink became sugar free. How can you get energy from a sugar free item?

I am afraid all these now sugar free products taste twangy to me. I object to products being changed like this. It would not be so bad if the original versions were available alongside the sugar free versions, but this doesn't happen.

I know that Pepsi and Coca Cola do both, but I am not keen on colas anyway. Unfortunately these drinks do not give me energy - perhaps I am too old to notice the difference. Be good if the sugar drinks did work as advertised - I need all the help I can get!

Sorry - off topic. Certainly hope the rotten so-and-so who shot the poor bear either dies or suffers agonies for the rest of his life.

More power to bears!

Maisie

Bramidan

Karma?
But he was found guilty and received 2 years suspended, also fined £750 and has to do community service.
So yes he "walked free" from court with a criminal record.
Not quite what I expected from the headline.

enoch

Karma?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom