K9 Dog Kennels
This is a personal recommendation, hope I'm not breaking any rules?

Fur-face is back from 9 weeks at the K9 dogs hotel at Hisonaru, between Marmaris and Datca. She looks fantastic! She's grown and Deniz, the owner, has clearly been generous with the dog food. Deniz had given her a shampoo so she was cleaner than usual - he told me she wouldn't stay inside when it was raining and was filthy from playing with the other dogs! He attempted training with her but it was a complete failure - he says she is a freedom-fighter. ( I say she's a self-willed little b***er who needs to know who is boss - me! )

Anyway the purpose of this thread is to recommend Deniz and his kennels - I am more than satisfied with the way he cared for Karakiz and will certainly leave her then again next time I go away. Deniz loves dogs and it shows (actually he's mad as a box of frogs but absolutely great!!).

My thanks also to Chelsea Boy who first mentioned K9 on TLF last year.

chelsea boy

Dun Goat Herding!
K9 Dog Kennels
Glad karakiz had a good time.... i saw her enjoying playing with the other dogs, mainly mudbathing!!!! Molly , my salak korpek, came back with a sit on the sofa attitude! I told deniz off for spoiling her! He said he couldn't be angry with her because of her big brown eyes.... like you said mad as a box of frogs!!!!!

janm

K9 Dog Kennels
Yildiz, after reading your glowing recommendation, we have just booked our dogs in with Deniz for a few days to see how they get on. He certainly seems to love the dogs, All the dogs he has in at the moment look very happy and well cared for. K9 is very convenient for us, living in Selimiye, we have to pass the kennels on the way to just about everywhere, so hopefully, if our lot get on OK, we will leave them there whenever we go away.

Jan

saffie

Saffie
K9 Dog Kennels
Sounds like the kind of kennels my little mutt would be happy in when I go away.
What does the K9 kennels cost per night? Any idea if they do a pick up service as I don't have a car?

saffie

karios

Living in Gumusluk
K9 Dog Kennels
Does anyone know of a great kennel like this one in the Bodrum area please?

janm

K9 Dog Kennels
We have two German Shepherds and a Briard (a French Sheepdog, also very big!). Deniz is charging 50 lira per day total, but as they are on a Hills perscription diet I will provide their food.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom