D

Deleted member 13863

Just saying Hello
Hi to all you Turkish Living forum members that I feel I know so well. I have been enjoying all the craic for months now but didn't feel brave enough to join in until now.

We own a very small apartment in Yalikavak close to the village and we really love the village and everyone in it.

We try to get out as often as possible but my heart is there even when Im not.

I went out with a friend who had bought an apartment in Yalikavak and loved it so much that I came home with one too.

I think I must have been Turkish in a previous life I just fell in love with it, I just never want to come home when I go there.

jolo

maggie

Just saying Hello
Welcome from me too.!!!!So glad that you have decided to join in the fun.

I regard TLF as like a daily T.V. soap.

Some of the characters on here have definatly stepped out of the tele.

Enjoy and If we can help you with anything just ask away.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Pete&Mag

Just saying Hello
Hi Jolo. welcome to the Forum. I'm sure you will find it both fun,and informative. Mag and I have a place in Yali too. Maybe we will cross paths there sometime. Pete

D

Deleted member 13863

Just saying Hello
Thank you all for the very warm welcome, I am sure I know most of you to see but am looking forward to meeting all of you that I don't know.

We have eaten in most of the restaurants so some of you will probably know me to see but we aren't party animals so probably don't stand out.

I know Luckycat and her husband just to see and say hi to and have eaten in their restaurant on quite a few occasions. Sunday lunch favourite.

Yalikavak is a very unique place where everyone seems to be very helpful and friendly.

Can't wait to go back.

jolo

james fowler

Retired to Yalikavak
Just saying Hello
Hi jolo welcome to the forum, I fully understand that you fell in love with Yalikavak in my humble opinion it is the best & most beautiful place on the Bodrum peninsula.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom