lenlec

just received a copy of my tapu
hi all
the developer has e mailed me a copy of my tapu with the x in the left box kat mulkiyei. (thank god). but on the price paid(satis bedeli) its says 0 (zero) is this normal?
cheers andy

juco

Normally they undervalue but never heard of a zero before, I would email back and question this.

Chinook

Cannot see how it can be zero as your tax on purchase is based on this amount.It is illegal to undervalue on the Tapu and increasingly the Mugla tax office are having purges. It also forms the basis for any capital gains tax you may have to pay if selling.:27:

lenlec

hi.

just to clarify my apt is in a small complex of about 15, but surely it should state what i paid for it???

andy

roz

roz
we got the tapus for all our appts and they all have zeros i think you just clip it with the other one

roz

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
If you are the first owner of the property the Kat Mulkiyeti will have a zero value on it. The first (Irtıfaki) Tapu would have had a value on that, very possibly showing less than you paid, unless you requested it to show the full value.

de1amo

i do wonder about the capital gains position or if i return to the uk-my rated value on the documents is a third of the price paid--also i have a meterage equal to the whole block-about 5500mtrs!!

Hi,
I have a copy of the builders tapu and a copy of the application for mine, and there is no price on either of them. Strange????

Mary.

Chinook

I presume that the original query is referring to the building Cumhuriyeti - Tapu Senedi and not the land purchase

REDDERS

We got our full tapu a couple of weeks ago on our 15 year old house on a co-op(soon just to be a sitesi),got mine direct at Bodrum & there is no price on it,but i did have to pay 305tl to the belediye for revaluation first !!

Martin..

We got our full tapu a couple of weeks ago on our 15 year old house on a co-op(soon just to be a sitesi),got mine direct at Bodrum & there is no price on it,but i did have to pay 305tl to the belediye for revaluation first !!

Martin..

can you explain a little further re., "revaluation first". would this be normal practice if the tapu application had no price on it and why would there be no price on it in the first place.
Forgive my ignorance.

akbukowl

Who's the developer they need highlighting with all the crap flying about at the moment it's good to see someone following through till the job's done .well done

REDDERS

CV,don't know much about this 'tax',our turkish friend said it was a revaluation by Bodrum belediye between our purchase price & what the house is valued at now.Now i've looked at the tax reciept & i personaly think the figures work out to the first 2 years of ownership & not having paid my house tax + a small fine...the figures seem to relate to that....but he's insistant it's a new valuation on our house.We agree to disagree!!!!!!!!!!

Martin..

lenlec

sorry i meant didnt see the tapu b4 the type change from irtifaki to mulkiyei

andy

carolk

R.I.P
So, have you signed for it (the first one) and do you know the value that was put on the first one because if you have a value on the first one this would explain zero on the second one?

gren

If you are the first owner of the property the Kat Mulkiyeti will have a zero value on it. The first (Irtıfaki) Tapu would have had a value on that, very possibly showing less than you paid, unless you requested it to show the full value.

Hi Dalaman Deli,
So once an Irtifaki Tapu is updated to full Mulkiyeti (ko-op finished),
what 'value' will the new Tapu have written on it?

Will it have the same figure as the previous Irtifaki Tapu?
If not, what is the new figure based on?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom