flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
Just had leaflet through the door
OK this will be controversial but just had BNP leaflet through the door. Dont understand the bit about 80 million muslim turks. Anybody shed light on what this means. just looked and population of turkey is just under 72 million as of July last year. I quote

Oppose the dangerous drive backed by other main parties to give 80 million muslim turks the right to swamp britain.

Last edited:

Peregrine

OK this will be controversial but just had BNP leaflet through the door. Dont understand the bit about 80 million muslim turks. Anybody shed light on what this means. just looked and population of turkey is just under 72 million as of July last year. I quote

Oppose the dangerous drive backed by other main parties to give 80 million muslim turks the right to swamp britain.

I dont give them (the BNP) the courtesy of reading their stuff, just bin it

barry budd

QPR MAN
Yes bin anything posted by the Brown National Party

or is it still the Blair National Party?

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Play your part in saving the planet by using the leaflets as toilet paper.This should get up their noses

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
bin it bin it bin it,don't give them the satisfaction of even reading it!

Firebrand

I suspect that it is their typically stupid and uneducated response to the possibility of Turkey joining the EU.

I'm glad they aren't standing in our elections.

ted j

Talking Of Elections, I Laughed my Socks Off(Well Nearly, They Came Down To My Instep), With All The Crap Going Round About MP's Expenses, We Got 2 Cards Throgh The Door Tonight To Remind Us About The June Local Elections, Why Is There Not An Option For "NONE :gathering OF THE ABOVE" . Ted

CJD

What saddens me is how many sad B******** will believe the crap
they write

flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
I have decided not to bin the leaflet as this would be a waste of resources. I need paper matter for my chimniera as i have a lot of rubbish to burn.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom