Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Just a couple of things...
Would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year 2010.

I'm off back to England in the morning with my mum. We are flying from Izmir to Munich then onwards to Manchester. My dad and husband are driving home!

Oh, and what is your favourite HYMN? Mine is Little Donkey ;)

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Merry xmas Lyndsey. :thumbup:

Mine is Hark The Herald Angels Sing.

Jeannie

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
You too Martin! We had Jerusalem as one of the hymns at our wedding...love it!

Have a good one Jeannie :)

P.S
Any of you wondering about the security of posting this on an open forum, don't worry. We both have housesitters and dogs!

giglets

Merry Xmas, Lyndsey!

Hope you all have a safe journey home.

Always had a soft spot for "Silent Night" - gives time for some quiet reflection, something that is sadly missing from most of our hectic lives!

All the very best to you and yours,

Dave

Merry Christmas all! My favourite hymn is Oh Little Town of Bethlehem! Takes me back to being a little girl!

Safe Journey back to the UK Lyndsey.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Thank you Dave. Hope you and yours do too :) Silent Night gives me goosebumps.

O lIttle town of Bethlehem reminds me of school too.

I have mixed feelings about going back to the UK this Christmas. I see Turkey as our home now and will miss it so very much. I am looking forward to spending time with family and friends in the UK though. Hate the journey too but hopefully it will be over before we know it.

x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hope you all have a safe journey and A Merry Christmas to you Lyndsey and your family. My favoutire Hymn is also Silent Night, because it is very poignant. Also While Shepherds watched their flocks by night, because it reminds me of school days.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
In a pure Bah Humbug way i think Christmas Carols are for Kids and The Salvation Army, both do it with gusto and real feeling, they mean it cos they believe it.

Steve.

giglets

In a pure Bah Humbug way i think Christmas Carols are for Kids and The Salvation Army, both do it with gusto and real feeling, they mean it cos they believe it.

Steve.

Bet you're only saying that cos you've a voice like a drunken frog!!!

:77wu:

Dave

thingthong

Lyndsey ,have a great Christmas and safe journey.
You got me thinking also ,i'd love to hear how your husband and dad got on ,driving home,something i'd love to try but keepp putting it on the long finger
Maybe you might persuade one of them to write a brief diary of their amazing drive back to the uk from turkey,
Anyways have a great christmas and wonderful new year.

Guz1

Silent Night for me, but I also like Adeste Fideles.

Have a safe journey, and I wish you a very Happy Christmas.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom