hijo

in my own clique
Jordan quits
..she said that everytime she got nominated for a trial ..she a puplicity seeker ..and she,s doing a good job..:77wu:

Jordan quits
It,s very rare for me to say anything bad or negative about anyone but in this case:

WHO CARES?

She is a manipulative, attention seeking little madam.

Soo x

parrot

Jordan quits
I find it unbelievable that this should merit a high priority on the national news.A mother who abandons her children,one severly disabled and the other,I believe had swine flu,to resurrect her so sad career.Does anyone really care,in the grand scheme of things I would like to see her crawl under the stone she crawled out of.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Jordan quits
yeah agree with above sentiments , hope she doesn;t get paid, that would be reality for her.

i enjoy this show , just love Ant and Dec , so now the real show begins can;t wait.

hijo

in my own clique
Jordan quits
..money comes first with her ..£450,000 for a few days in the jungle..give us back MYLEEN bit of CLASS anyday she,s unpretentios ..and got a fraction of what jordans getting..

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Jordan quits
Quote from the good old votin' British public - 'You want closure? We'll give you ******* closure'.......

C

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Jordan quits
if people didnt watch it then surely it wouldnt happen ! are they all not after self promotion !

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Jordan quits
I suppose you could say the same about Man U.:77wu::77wu:

i suppose you could
especially after one of her many partners was dwight yorke ! highly instrumental in our 2nd champions league success !

martin

Ian

Jordan quits
It,s very rare for me to say anything bad or negative about anyone but in this case:

WHO CARES?

She is a manipulative, attention seeking little madam.

Soo x

Got it right, who cares.................

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Jordan quits
Personaly i don't know why we are bothering to talk about her at all !!! its wasteing electricity and the clicks of our mouse ! who cares about this fake person . Sorry not saying anymore ....Diane

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Jordan quits
Thank God for that - watched it everynight and getting fed up with her fake teeth and fake personality ----- Give someone else a chance - hope she does not get her full salary - as quoted 450. 000. --- wow .

DAVIDO

Jordan quits
personally it baffles me to this day who really is interested in these people.the same names are shown on all these mags, and none have talent only in creating attention and pocketing the money.she knows how to manipulate the public and press to her gains , and if people are daft enough to buy the mags or watch her, more fool them.i feel she knew exactly what she was doing going into the show ,the money was nice but she wants the attention on her.and i think what kim told her it dead right .carl is right , normally i wouldnt give too hoots what shes doing, but as i ,not love but find the show ok ,wanted to watch it , but as soon as i heard she would be coming in ,i realized it would be her show , which it is.its not down to what the public want otherwise the cameras would have panned in on the other celebraties.no they just focus on her.she wins her plan simples...
davido

DAVIDO

Jordan quits
i think even if she didnt have any trials she would have had a plan to get out to seek more attention, her game plan though, was for her to be picked and it played right into her hands.now we will have the headlines back on her for however long ,the show im afraid as i thought, it would be has become secondary.now whos in there again , cause as i said if the cameras were to go on another personallity,her game plan would have come unstuck.

davido

ted j

Jordan quits
She was quoted as saying "I don't know whether they love me or hate me" (the people who vote) after finding out last night that she was up for yet another trial.I would have thought that was a no brainer.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom