Votes: 12 12.5%
  • I only like Russell Brand

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • The pair of them get on my bloody nerves

Votes: 70 72.9%

• Total voters

Smiler

Jonathon Woss leaving the BEEB.
As a film critic he's very good, however as a chat show host he comes across as either sycophantic or self interested.

carolk

R.I.P
Sorry Carol they are both so far up their own backsides, I'm not sure which one i dislike the most :mmph:

Thats OK Martyn, you don't have to like him lol. I think (RB) is gorgeous and funny! :high5:

Martyn

I would like to see a poll on this because I think they are Marmite. :lol: Parrot I have taken the liberty of adding a poll on this if that is ok?

Andy

Sorry Carol they are both so far up their own backsides, I'm not sure which one i dislike the most :mmph:

Couldn't agree more Martyn.

Good Widdance Ross you **** and take that **** Brand with you :132lm:

DAVIDO

i cannot stand either arrogant , supercilious, talentless,rude,pathetic,to$$ers. the only moment i enjoyed seeing jonathon woss ,is when he got slated live by julian clary on a live awards programe several years ago. johnathon woss was trying to put one over julian clary , and then julian clary came up with so many quick one liner innuendos it made woss squirm and tried to get him off stage quick ,but it didnt work and he carried on showing the a$$ hole up, and woss knew he had done it to somebody who would slate him.

davido

Andy

Good for julian clary wish i could have seen wosses face lol. It's one of those faces you just want to punch, Brand too.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom