Jokers Bar?
Hello
I was told by a friend off this website that Jokers Bar in Akbuk will now be open all year. Does anyone know if it will be open Xmas Day and if yes do you know any info such as menu that day, prices etc and do you have to book? Or do you know of another place that opens Xmas day in or near Akbuk that is a good place to spend the day?

Thanks in Advance

Rachel.

PhilCo

Jokers Bar?
The locals will not be celebrating Christmas as we do, Rachel, so they'll all be open as usual.

As for the menu and booking at Jokers, I'm sure Marc will be able to find out if he doesn't know all ready.

Phil

wiuru

Jokers Bar?
Oh you are so lucky wish i was going be sure to have a great time and have a drink or three for me.

Anne..xx

Pennie

Jokers Bar?
Hi Rachel,
I was talking to Dave last week and he was talking about doing a christmas menu with activities in the evening, but I will double check for you and let you know

Pennie xx

Jokers Bar?
Hello Pennie
Thanks so much. That would be great.

Hello Anne,, I can surely have a few drinks for you ;-) Cheers

Hello Phil, oh yes Marc will probably know some info about Jokers, thanks

Rach

Marc

Jokers Bar?
Dave hasnt descided whats happening yet, Last year they all went to the Triton, so Jokers was closed. Will let you know as soon as he confirms

VWBug

I am a Turk
Jokers Bar?
Jokers bar is great. It is so nice to sit in the back and have your Tuborg (Efes is not available some reason) and watch the sunset. I am glad they are going to be open year round.

juco

Jokers Bar?
This place must have changed as I first went there about 2 years ago and it was awful....The food was terrible and very limited and the waiter (dont know his name) just got on my nerves all the time I was there, there was only about 6 people in the place and the music was sooo loud we couldnt have a conversation. So we have never been back but as I say that was a couple of years ago.

Pennie

Jokers Bar?
Hi Rachel
Dave isn't doing Christmas lunch as we are going to the Triton.
They are laying on transport (or so I am told) if you want to join us. There is a phone number on the voices website which lists most of the bars/restaurants that will be open.

He is in the process along with his partners of having a new bar built just a little furthur along the beach which should be open around March.

Pennie xx

Jokers Bar?
Thanks for the info Penny. I will take another look at the link and decide from there. Another bar being built. Sounds good. Cannot wait to see Akbuk again.

Rach

chris

Jokers Bar?
Is the new bar Dave is building an additional bar or a replacement.

Chris.
p.s. the more bars the better.

Marc

Jokers Bar?
it will be a replacement, but im sure that the originalbuilding will be occupied almost imediately as its in such an amazing location.

Jokers Bar?
Hi

I went to a party on Boxing Day and I met a guy named Dave who was introduced to me by the host as the owner of Jokers Bar.

If this is true, he said that Jokers is now closing until May when he hopes to relocate to somewhere "A bit more up market!" what ever that means. Probably more expensive drinks I suppose.

Hope this helps
DK23 :53:

Germaine

Mass Debater
Jokers Bar?
So is Jokers Bar open ? Is it even there at all ?
It was somewhere i was hoping to check out while i was in Akbuk at the end of April, beginning of May.

Jokers Bar?
It is closed and and moving from the old castle like building to a new purpose built one about 100mtr away right on the beach. It will have 2 floors, downstairs TV's, bar and restaurant and upstairs a wine bar with no TV's at all. There will be free Internet access for kids and a kids games room. :clap:

Pennie

Jokers Bar?
The aim at the moment is to be open for April1st....obviously.
It is having a purpose built kitchen to cater for the bar and restaurant area downstairs and outside.
Upstairs will be a wine bar with sofas and easy chairs with more relaxing music.
As for charges, it will still be very competitively priced.

Pennie xx

jane2005

Can't get enough
Jokers Bar?
Is the official opening night still on the 1st April? Dave and Michael invited me when they were in Kusadasi.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom