Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Jokers Bar Opening Night
Dave from Jokers just popped into the office to let us know about the opening night:

They are putting on a free bus service from Altinkum at 8pm. You can get the bus from either The Triton or opposite Sky Bar (Third Beach). The coaches will also be stopping at the Pyramid Cafe on Ege Street and Gima at about 8:15.

There will be live entertainment during the evening and a free mezze!

Coaches will return to Altinkum at 11:30 and 1pm.

Sounds like a great night out :)

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Jokers Bar Opening Night
Well spoted Murray!

1st May

Jane, Ill ask him but dont hold ya breath!

Murray

Senior Citizen
Jokers Bar Opening Night
How very inconsiderate of him to open up the week BEFORE we get there!!

Murray

jane2005

Can't get enough
Jokers Bar Opening Night
Poor Dave, people are complaining already and he hasn't even opened yet. I am sure it will be a success.

Pennie

Jokers Bar Opening Night
Well everyone running around like blue arsed flies trying to get everything ready for Tuesday night opening.
We have got singers organised, a fantastic meze being cooked by the turkish chef,
builders everywhere trying to get everything done which should have been done a month ago.
Hope to meet lots of new faces at the opening.

Pennie xx

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Jokers Bar Opening Night
Just a reminder for anyone thats not seen it. This is happening tonite, seems to be quite a few people going so should be a good night :)

jane2005

Can't get enough
Jokers Bar Opening Night
I have just seen a photo of the new bar, very sophisticated! I hope you have a really good turn out tonight Dave, and best of luck for the season ahead.

It looks too posh to lap dance or pole dance in.

maggie

Jokers Bar Opening Night
jane2005 said:
I have just seen a photo of the new bar, very sophisticated! I hope you have a really good turn out tonight Dave, and best of luck for the season ahead.

It looks too posh to lap dance or pole dance in.
WELL I THIK ITS UP TO US JANE TO PERSUADE HIM FOR A ONE NITE SPECIAL WITH US LOVELLY GALS TABLE TOP DANCING IN JOKERS r we up 4 it? loaddsa love maggie xxx

maggie

Jokers Bar Opening Night
ow i will bring the plastic pik nik tables for us to dance on lol loaddsa love maggie xxx

Pennie

Jokers Bar Opening Night
well, against all the odds and the weather, we had a good night.
We had planned on sitting outside, but had to have the first rain for a month yesterday.
Hello to all those TLF members I never got to meet, but unfortunately i was somewhat tied up in the kitchen. I was the tall blonde bent over the sink trying to make inroads into the washing up.
Hello to Germaine, Kym, Sharon aka lady of leisure and Aunty Anne, that I did get to say hello to.

Pennie xx

ade

Jokers Bar Opening Night
Hi
Is Chesney still up for meeting to read this no smoking book next week? Perhaps we could meet at Jokers
Ade

Latest Posts

Top Bottom