nanamo

John and Edward
You either love 'em or hate 'em. Personally, I think its gone too far and decent acts are losing out now, what do you think?

tjd

John and Edward
Get rid of them - it's beyond a joke now, but then Louis has such crap groups this year he'll have no-one left. He could always go for more plastic surgery though.

Martyn

John and Edward
The Marmite Kids. Don't know what it is about them but I don't like them. Every show I say they'll be for the chop but they seem to be able to survive.:mad:

nanamo

John and Edward
How how can they stand there with everyone booooooing - I feel sorry for their parents. I like Stacey - she's from my part of the world.

Last edited:
John and Edward
It is basically a singing competition to find talent but every year the public seem to initially look at the ability to entertain them rather than who sings the best.

Britains got Talent is the one that embraces talent in all forms as opposed to singing but the public still seem to think of X Factor as being the same idea and it isnt!!
The act may have been born next door to you but if you think others are better singers,that should be the criteria.
You have to be tone deaf if you think the twins are better than any of the top 12 that started the live shows.
Its truly ridiculous for them to constantly get through at the expense of better acts who CAN sing well and it makes the contest laughable to watch this year.
If they were my sons,I think I would tell them they have had a good run but its unfair to affect the future of really good singers desperate to achieve success and who deserve a chance!!

If they actually won,I think X Factor would lose all its credibility and be scrapped.
Louis has really scuppered himself by making it easier for Miss Frank to go by selecting the twins into his top 3..

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
John and Edward
I don't know how they're staying, they're awful, but the public are losing it, if they enjoy these 2.

Martyn

John and Edward
I think it was Simon Cowell who hit the nail on the head when he said something about listening to them on the radio. They are by far the worse singers on the show now and i just think it's the twin factor that is getting them through. Bit like a circus freak does :lol:

Between the rest of them it is very close, not much between them at all.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
John and Edward
Pair of little irish hobbits, I can't abide them!! .. Throw them against the wall. I like Stacey, she's really funny, and genuine. Oh and the geordie guy with a voice like Neil Sedaka's too :)

Last edited:
John and Edward
The great British public don't seem to understand that it's a singing contest. So they vote for the act they like the look of/makes them laugh most/wears the sexiest clothes etc etc etc. It's so unfair. A pity more of the public don't listen to the judges who, after all, do know what they're talking about.It's the same with Strictly Come Dancing - people voting for the celebrity they like best or who's in their favourite programme.

maggie

John and Edward
I cannot stand the little creeps.
The whole show has gone crazy.

Genuine good singers fall by the way side to these twonks.
Miss Frank would have gone on to better things these two deserve to be thrown on the scrap heap.

I think the British public should take a look at American Idol fantastic talent comes out of that show. Adam Lambert last years Idol runner up was amazing.

I like Stacey okay when she talks she appears a nutter but when she sings she has a amazing voice.

My friend Nicole was in Simons group she got booted out at boot camp for the likes of those pixies it beggars believe.

Hugs Maggiexxx

John and Edward
I agree with you all the twins are crazy and cannot sing. Miss Frank had a lot more to give but I expect someone will sign them and work with them. We think in our neck of the woods that it must be fixed, who's voting for them, everyone I know has a favourite and it's not the terrible twins. It's unfair to build their hopes up and yes there are so many good acts this year. If they get any further then a lot of us here will stop watching.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
John and Edward
I'm obviously missing something here - please will someone tell me what you are all talking about!

These berks ... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8hxN9HWZ_M]YouTube - John & Edward - Oops I Did It Again // Live Show 2 - The X Factor UK 2009[/ame]

1larry3

John and Edward
Dear grim reaper
you have been horrible this year. Youve taken my favourite celeb, jade goody, my favourite dancer, michael jackson. My favourite actor, patrick swayzee, and now my favourite singer steven gatley......just to let you know my favourite twins are john and edward

John and Edward
Dear grim reaper
you have been horrible this year. Youve taken my favourite celeb, jade goody, my favourite dancer, michael jackson. My favourite actor, patrick swayzee, and now my favourite singer steven gatley......just to let you know my favourite twins are john and edward

Some one sent me this via my mobile. very funny but I wouldn't really want to kill them ,just get em off!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
John and Edward
Seems i'm not missing much ! The carpet fitter pulled my sky wires out a month ago . And i've had no TV since .
its very strange I Don;t even miss it . I get more jobs done too ! and enjoy my time on tlf ...So theres life without telly . Glad i can't see what sounds like two loosers ....Diane

EVELYNNE

evelynne
John and Edward
i think its all a fix, Simon decides his favourite acts and the bad ones are kept in longer so some of the other goods ones get voted out and thus keep his favourites in. I never vote on these programmes .

They should have a split vote between the public and the panel.

I don;t think the twins are up to the mark, but hey I didn;t put them there and therefore i say good luck to them !

Eve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom