Status
Not open for further replies.
joe & eileen
joe & eileen

Joe & Eileen

A warm welcome to our newest members Jo & Eileen, please feel free to ask us or maybe inform us of anything you want we are a happy and friendly bunch here.

Take care both

Paul
[8D]

joe & eileen
Thanks Paul,
Hi all,
We looked at buying in altinkum last year ,but for different reasons we put it on hold,we have been emailing back and forth to a couple of agents , regarding apts.Has anyone purchased property through ,The Turkish Property Cente or Golden Sun Homes and if so how did you find them.
I would like to come over to altinkum on april / may depending on flight availability, we are from East Kilbride and would preferably fly from glasgow .However we are finding it difficult to obtain flights.Can anyone provide us with any airlines flying this month .

cheers
joe

Sylvia

joe & eileen
Joe
Welcome, we purchased through Golden Sun and would recommend them, have been brill from Start to present.
Not sure about flights for April, we have booked with Dial a flight for May and Fly Thomas Cook for Sept.
Our friends flew out in Feb went From Birmingham to Munich than onto Izmir which is only a 2 hour ride from Altinkum if you could get a flight to there.

Trevor

joe & eileen
Hi Joe, we purchased through The Turkish Property Centre twice and have had no problems. Welcome to the forum.

altisu

joe & eileen
Hello we purchased through Goldensun in October and they have been fine so far.No complaints

Navan

Non Active Mmember
joe & eileen
Hi Eileen and Jo

welcome to the forum. We have bought in Altinkum and the demand for Altinkum property is rising rapidly. We are selling our 3 bed duplex for £29,000 in Altinkum to buy a villa in Akbuk which is not too far from there. If you are interested in viewing it while over there I can arrange for Mushtaq the forum admin man to have you shown around.

The forum is a great place for info on buying so make use of it and ask as many questions as you need and no doubt someone will have the answer.

Anna

Duke

joe & eileen
Hi Jo & Eileen
Welcome to the site good luck in your search for your place in the sun, you will find so much help here I wish we had found it before we bought last year. Maybe we will meet up some time this year? If we can help just ask away
Duke

joe & eileen
Jo and eileen I can personally recommend sunset homes not bought through them but have a few builds at the moment with them and my wife has worked with them and will be out there this year again sorting things out. Give me a shout if you need any advice

Lynn-Roger

joe & eileen
Hi joe/eileen we bought through the turkish property centre last may and found them very good and very helpfull.we will be out to altinkum the 2nd may for our first holiday in our new house .Roger/Lnn

Anne

joe & eileen
Hi Joe and Eileen
Welcome to the forum.
We're from Glasgow so not too far from you.
You won't find direct flights at this time of year. You need to travel to either London or Manchester. First flights out of Glasgow are usually May.
Good luck with the house hunting hope you find something great.
Anne

Barbie Doll

joe & eileen
hi Jo & Eileen
Welcome aboard from another pair of fellow Scot's we live in Fife. We fly from Glasgow but not out of season. My friends fly out of Manchester next week direct to Bodrum so l think that is your best bet before May, only a few flights direct until 1st May.
We bought in Altinkum through Oracle Estates good service and aftercare. Just dying to get back out ther again in June. I know another couple from your neck of the woods that have bought in Altinkum.
Good luck with your search, it will be well worth it in the end.
Barbara

mik@jan

joe & eileen
HI JO & Eileen welcome to the forum we have only been here a month but have found everyone very helpful were in Altinkum in early may and hoping to find a place good luck
mik@jan[8D]

joe & eileen
Hi Navan,
I have been looking at property in Akbuk as well as Altinkum,do you feel you get more for your money in Akbuk?What is Akbuk like, are there bars and restuarants ?Is it very quiet and how far is it from Altinkum ?What would the cost of a taxi be?

cheers
joe quinn

carol

joe & eileen
Hi Jo &Eileen, welcome to the forum ,i think you will have to travel to manchester to get a direct flight to Bodrum, if you log onto A1 travel goldtrail do direct flights,but im afraid that its not until May that you will get direct flights from glasgow,we stay about 10 mins from edinburgh airport and its really frustrating trying to get flights.
Anyway hope you have fun with your househunting .
Carol.:)

joe & eileen
Hi all,
Thanks all for your info so far. I am looking at an apt in the Meltem area of Altinkum ,does anyone have any info on this area ,eg.type of area ,location to the beaches,bars and restuarants.etc.
cheers
joe

Gail

joe & eileen
Hi Joe and Eileen and welcome to the forum, you will get lots a help and advice from here, so ask away.

I think (I say think as I have enver been) that you can get more for your money in Akbuk but it is a lot quieter than Altinkum as it's a relatively new resort. I've learnt that from here :D

Welcome again.

Gail:)

Barbie Doll

joe & eileen
hi Jo & Eileen

Not to sure where the Meltem area is in Altinkum. What site is it on and l will have a look if you like, although Paul and few others might have a better idea, being in the estate agent business. Atbuk is a really nice area, lovely & quite, might change over the next few years as quite a few new builds developing there now. Altinkum is fairly large now but has a enough to please all age groups in the family. It has changed rapidly over the past 4 years and more to come I expect. Great choice in resturants, bars, shops, beaches etc and property prices to suit all budgets.
Hope this helps ;)
Barbara

Navan

Non Active Mmember
joe & eileen
Hi Jo and Eileen

Akbuk has the most spectacular views and I like the fact that it is quiet and peacefull and the nightlife of Altinkum is not too far away and you can get a dolmus to it. Mushtaq has lovely pictures of it and he also has a lot of properties there so maybe he can show you some pictures.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom