Jaycey

African Refugee
Joe Biden, good or bad.?
"Why Ukraine loves Biden".........isn't that about your host country?
BTW, that article is dated September 2020, Biden wasn't even the US President then. What about now?

If you really want to ask about Ukraine, which I doubt, there is a separate thread on that subject.

Joe Biden, good or bad.?
If you really want to ask about Ukraine, which I doubt, there is a separate thread on that subject.
"Confused & disappointed".........dated from June 2021.

And regards to directing me to the Ukraine thread........it was you who brought Ukraine onto this thread in the first place in #9 lol
This thread started on Nov 9th, up you pop with Ukraine on Nov 10th.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Joe Biden, good or bad.?
And regards to directing me to the Ukraine thread........it was you who brought Ukraine onto this thread in the first place in #9 lol
This thread started on Nov 9th, up you pop with Ukraine on Nov 10th.
The reference I made to my host country back then was relevant to topic.

What relevance does your #340 have to topic? You seek only contention & diversion.

Rather than these constant space wasting diversions you might do better by commenting on IA’s #335.

Joe Biden, good or bad.?
The reference I made to my host country back then was relevant to topic.

What relevance does your #340 have to topic? You seek only contention & diversion.

Rather than these constant space wasting diversions you might do better by commenting on IA’s #335.
Oh so it’s not relevant now because he’s kicked you into touch over Nord Stream Two?
I’ll post what I like, where I like, when I like. Whether or not you think it’s relevant doesn’t even come into it.
Now back to Biden, good or bad.

Dare we ask what the EU/Europe thinks about him?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Joe Biden, good or bad.?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Joe Biden, good or bad.?
Trying to compare Biden with your toxic hero is hilarious.

Give up, take a walk, go talk to your friends at the pub.

Camden

Joe Biden, good or bad.?
It looks like the Turkish President has lost the easy accessibility to the US President he once had. ... no picking up the phone for a chat with Trump as before .

The stark contrast was seen that Turkish President hadn't been able to secure in advance a meeting with Biden before he flew into New York on the 19th September for the UN Meeting on the 21 22.

Still not knowing if there would be a meet even despite all the efforts of the Turkish Foreign Ministry and private channels in the background to secure a meeting with the US president, no sign was given by the USA in this direction. But it seems Erdoğan still kept his fingers crossed on flying in he was eventually offered short meeting on the September 23.....

Unfortunately it did not go well both having different expectations of each other ...leading to a piqued Turkish President calling a PC to say 'We didn't have a good start with Biden' ‘I have never been in such a position with a US leader before’

Referring to Turkey-US relations, Erdoğan has said that "the current point of relations is unfortunately not good," adding, "I worked well with President Bush Jr., I worked well with Mr. Obama, I worked well with Mr. Trump. But I cannot say that we had a good start with Mr. Biden." He has indicated that "the state of affairs" between Turkey and the US "doesn't bode well."

Trump days well and Truly gone for some Countries.

Joe Biden, good or bad.?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom