Akasya

Postless Pointer
Job opportunities
Very hard to qualify as a train driver on LU , the shifts are appalling , and the pollution from the dust and electric motors is dreadful.

Less than 10 percent of staff striking are drivers , the other 90% do not want thier lives disrupted with weekend night shifts.

Steve.
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom